Spigot AntiArmorStandStack [Exploit fix] - <Supports Vehicles and HolographicDisplay> Build 1

Fix the exploit where stacking armorstands at the same place will crash your server.

1. Gober submitted a new resource:

AntiArmorStandStack [Exploit fix] - Fix the exploit where stacking armorstands at the same time will crash your server.

Read more about this resource...

2. Hello Gober,

I haven't actually tested your plugin yet, just had a read through the page - and I have a few suggestions:

- An option to set the maximum amount of armorstands per "group", as some people like to use them for decoration purposes

- an exception for armorstands placed by a player with a "bypass" permission node

- add similar entities such as minecarts, drop items, etc

...and finally, does the plugin support plugins that utilise armorstands such HolographicDisplays, or Vehicles?

3. - An option to set the maximum amount of armorstands per "group", as some people like to use them for decoration purposes - I'll take this into consideration

- an exception for armorstands placed by a player with a "bypass" permission node - Good idea

- add similar entities such as minecarts, drop items, etc - Good idea for the minecart!

...and finally, does the plugin support plugins that utilise armorstands such HolographicDisplays, or Vehicles? - Yes, the plugin ignores invincible and or invulnerable armorstands.

Thanks alot for the suggestion I really appreciate it <3