Premium AntiAura » Reliable Cheat Detection » Anti-Cheat Plugin [Paid]

Discussion in 'Resource Discussion' started by joehot200, Oct 7, 2014.

1. Is it possible he's using some sort of hack macro to create the explosion causing the not so false positive?

2. joehot200

Supporter

I don't know. It's possible that he may be triggering the HeadPlayer. I'm just investigating it right now.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Alright, the explosion thing might be another plugin. I'll check the code for that plugin.

I'll test to enable Spider, Step, Flight again and see what is. going to happend..

4. joehot200

Supporter

If the player is being kicked by AntiAura for explosions, could you tell me if it's the HeadPlayer causing the kick?

5. joehot200

Supporter

@IHazSugar I can't find the post to quote, but I've fixed your HeadPlayer issue. Thanks for the bug report.

• Useful Useful x 1
  6. Sorry I missed you @File14 , I was on here reading posts...See...the launchpads work fine.

7. Invisible player names on changes in a few minutes ?
    How can I change ? @joehot200

8. joehot200

Supporter

What does "Invisible player names on changes" mean?

9. [QUOTE = "post joehot200: 1059929, üye: 147"]? "Değişiklikleri Görünmez oyuncu isimleri" ne demektir [/ QUOTE]
    http://i.hizliresim.com/YJvdZk.png

hacks they add their name and do not hit them until it changes

10. joehot200

Supporter

11. You should add a staff notification when a player is hacking.

12. You can add this as a punish command.

@joehot200 how can I make it to execute more than 1 punish command?

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. @joehot200 Please help! I recently bought your plugin but it will not activate on my server! I have tried reloading but the config file is never created! Help!!!

14. joehot200

Supporter

Have you ensured you have installed the correct dependencies and that there is no stacktrace?

15. Alright, I checked the code for the other plugin but it wasn't it.
    Once I removed AntiAura from my plugins folder it worked, it was doing damage again. I'm using Crackshot to launch fireballs and grenades(weapons, shooting other players) how is AntiAura blocking the damage?

#3975 File14, Oct 11, 2015
    Last edited: Oct 11, 2015
  16. Climbing 3 rungs of a ladder and trying to get on a block triggers Spider? I had to disable it...(It was just pulling the players back down the ladder)
    Code (Text):
    #This blocks any unexpected Y movement.
    #If a player goes upward unexpectedly without any blocks underneath him, this drags them down.
    Spider:
      #Enable Spider blockage?
      Enabled: false
      #Disable Spider detection if the player has a large upward velocity?
      CompatibleWithOtherPlugins: false
    EDIT: @joehot200 Nevermind you fixed it with your latest update!
    EDIT: SuperHub LaunchPads require Spider disabled, Step MaxDistanceMovedUpwards: 3.9, Flight 40 ticks time in Air, and Speed Leniency 1.0 with latest(Same as Previous Version)...(Jumpad Force=3.0)

#3976 EODSteven, Oct 11, 2015
    Last edited: Oct 11, 2015
  17. My players are getting a stomping sound constantly with the latest update and can't climb ladders, etc without being teleported back down. Furthermore, /warp consistently throws you back to whence you came. Any fixes??

18. @joehot200 I was running a Generic 1.8 client, I did not have a forcefield?
    [15:58:49 INFO]: CONSOLE issued server command: /kick EODCrafter Forcefield is not allowed!
    [15:58:49 INFO]: EODCrafter lost connection: Forcefield is not allowed!
    [15:58:49 INFO]: EODCrafter left the game.
    [15:58:49 INFO]: �6Player�c Console �6kicked EODCrafter for Forcefield is not allowed!.
    [15:58:49 INFO]: CONSOLE issued server command: /broadcast EODCrafter was kicked for hacking! (A)
    [15:58:49 WARN]: handleDisconnection() called twice

I was hacking(Sword) Skellies at a SkelSpawner when it kicked me, and yes, when I rejoined it Tp'ed me back to the SkelSpawner in Spite of my SpawnJoin plugin that is supposed to make you Spawn at Spawn each time.

#3978 EODSteven, Oct 12, 2015
    Last edited: Oct 12, 2015
  19. upwindman

Supporter

is it worth it this plugin?
    Does it effect pvp?

20. I had that stomping sound and the ladder issue the last version, not this one.