Premium AntiAura » Reliable Cheat Detection » Anti-Cheat Plugin [Paid]

Discussion in 'Resource Discussion' started by joehot200, Oct 7, 2014.

1. joehot200

Supporter

joehot200 updated AntiAura (Hack blocker) [Spigot 1.7.10 - 1.8] with a new update entry:

FastBreak update!

Read the rest of this update entry...

2. joehot200

Supporter

Probably coming some time soon, but it is not as urgent as some other issues.

Actually, I don't have any urgent issues right now, so I might fix that in an hour or so.

3. joehot200

Supporter

It might not to be honest. If he had jumped off a high object and then glided down torwards the island, because the island is over the void, the normal flight checks may have not dragged him down.

I'll take a look at this.

4. joehot200

Supporter

Actually, AntiAura's flight checks are better than NCP's. Some clients like Wurst have got complete bypasses for NCP's flight blocker, AntiAura doesn't have any clients with successful bypasses.

• Like Like x 1
  5. joehot200

Supporter

I extensively tested the giant MobInFront today. Unless there is multiple entities, it applies damage perfectly.

To answer your first question - No. Unfortunately, the client generates these particles itself, and there's no way for the server to affect them.

6. If I continuously attempt to fly the plugin gives up and just lets you fly.

7. joehot200

Supporter

I doubt that, it's more likely that it detected that you teleported further than a certain distance, hence disabled protection for you for about 5 seconds.

There is an "CancelChecksIfPlayerIsTeleportedDistance" and a "DontCheckTime" value in the configuration. I'd be interested to hear what the best values are.

8. joehot200

Supporter

Thanks! Will be fixed in the next update so that players only get exempted from checks if they move in the X or Z directions, and not the Y direction.

9. Also fix the cobblestone wall nofall glitch?

10. Just found another issue where a OP is using a speed or most speed hacks and they have the permission and the config setting is true it still lags/tps back people with the bypass.

11. antiaura 8.1 antiaura innocent players wrongly determined @joehot200

12. What kind of forcefield was you kicked for?

Also try to disable MobInFront, I did that and it fixed many issuses. Because it was kicking people randomly while they were pvping.

13. joehot200

Supporter

Never ever do this. Ever. 20% of hacked clients will bypass it if you do.

If you worry about false positives with MobInFront, enable OneHitPerCheck.

14. 20th of November?...A year ago?

15. @joehot200 Darn, guess it's OneHitPerCheck for me then. :p

Some pretty major bugs with the new update, unfortunately. Getting these messages on the console literally every time a block is broken:
    Code (Text):
    [18:08:52] [Server thread/INFO]: Location{world=CraftWorld{name=world},x=148.0,y=65.0,z=224.0,pitch=0.0,yaw=0.0} | Location{world=CraftWorld{name=world},x=148.0,y=65.0,z=224.0,pitch=0.0,yaw=0.0}
    Also, doing many different things (jumping off little cliffs into water, parkouring, etc) result in being rubberbanded, no matter what the config is set at. Let me know if you'd like a video of any of these. Thanks! :)

Edit: I've disabled Speed and Flight, and that seems to have solved the rubberband issues for now, so it's got to be one of those two. Right now the console spam is the biggest issue.

#4437 adamk523, Nov 3, 2015
    Last edited: Nov 4, 2015
  16. Chat getting spammed for update again.

17. @joehot200 Another hack that would be worth patching: NoSlowdown, basically being able to use items while walking at full speed, like eating, blocking with a sword, or pulling a bow back while being able to walk and move normally. This is the only major combat advantage I can think of left unresolved!

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. joehot200

Supporter