Premium AntiAura » Reliable Cheat Detection » Anti-Cheat Plugin [Paid]

Discussion in 'Resource Discussion' started by joehot200, Oct 7, 2014.

1. but I do not use hack and I 'm the owner kicks for using speedhack when I run in pvp , pvp or when I hit very fast and kicks me by nodus

2. joehot200

Supporter

Yes, that's called jitter-clicking, and is blocked by default. Increase the maximum clicks per second if you'd like.

As for the speed checks, no idea. I've never even known anyone actually be kicked for speed hacks. Are you sure about that?

3. joehot200

Supporter

Sorry, but I've not been able to duplicate this bug, no matter how hard I try:
    [​IMG]
    https://gyazo.com/edf3f55eab42dfbbbe33436f693126f1

What types of pressure plates were you using that were being triggered?

4. joehot200

Supporter

Hi, I missed this post somehow. After the next update, the default shouldn't be too bad. Just make sure to broadcast any kicks and fix them, rather than risking false kicks.

5. joehot200

Supporter

joehot200 updated AntiAura - (Hack Blocker) (1.7 & 1.8 Compatible) with a new update entry:

Minor bugfixes.

Read the rest of this update entry...

6. some stuff that needs fixing if you walk up slaps as stairs you start glitching and fall through them
    also i get kicked for killaura when hitting someone really fast and someone else stood next to me
    ill post move once i find them

7. Players are kicking without hacking @joehot200

#If you encounter lag by too many entities being spawned, enable the "DisableCheckWithFullHealthPlayers" option.
    Forcefield:
    Secret:
    #Enable this forcefield checker? it is designed to catch advanced clients.
    Enabled: true
    #This check learns from player behaviour. What would you like the minimum hits to be for learning from players?
    #Before players have hit entities this many times, this check will be disabled until it gets the information it needs.
    MinimumEvaluationChecks: 500
    #If your player count is lower than this, this secret check WILL BE DISABLED.
    #Not enough players can mean that a single player can extremely skew the average, making this check not detect properly, or detect non-hackers.
    EnableAfterPlayers: 5
    #How many times must someone be detected as hacking for the command to execute?
    Threshold: 15
    #How much do you want the players' Threshold to go down every time they make a non-hacking hit?:
    SafeHitDecrease: 10
    #Enable this option to use the average statistics of players rather than a hard-coded one.
    UseAverage: false
    #What command would you like to execute when a player is detected for forcefield?
    SecretCommand: kick %PLAYER% KillauraLegit isn't allowed!#broadcast %PLAYER% was kicked for hacking! (S)

HeadPlayer:
    #When in PVP, do you want to spawn a non-invisible entity close above the player on his head to see if he hits it?
    #It will not be invisible, meaning even clients that ignore invisible entities will hit it.
    #Also, if you set HeadHeight low enough, even clients that only hit in your field of view may hit it.
    #IF YOU DO NOT LIKE AN ENTITY TO BE SEEN IN F5 MODE, DISABLE THIS OR MAKE IT SO HIGH THAT YOU CANNOT SEE IT! It would be useless enabled if it was invisible.
    Enabled: false

8. joehot200

Supporter

Does the latest update solve the issue?

9. Bad Config config please :( :(

10. joehot200

Supporter

Hm?

11. config bad please need good config

12. joehot200

Supporter

As far as I know, the default configuration with the latest update is as good as it's going to get, unless someone comes and advises me on something that I have set wrongly.

In the end, I leave it to the end users to tweak detection how they wish. If you'd like to suggest something I could change by default, or something that's wrong with the default, please go ahead.

13. joehot200

Supporter

Do not use the newest version of ProtocolLib, it will not work. Simply restarting your server with no changes should solve the issue you're having, as the error is incredibly rare. You are only the fourth person out of over 1000 (700 servers using AntiAura right now) to actually have this issue.

Regarding solving the error you're reporting:
    • @dmulloy2 is aware of it, but so far doesn't have the necessary information to reproduce it.
    • May or may not have something to do with LibsDisguises hooking into ProtocolLib.
    • May or may not have something to do with AntiAura hooking into ProtocolLib.
    • Currently cannot be reproduced.

14. now are banning users because "secret hack"

15. joehot200

Supporter

Interesting. What happens if you set it to "0.01"?

• Funny Funny x 1
  16. All pressure plates have had this issue.

17. joehot200

Supporter

Could I have the server IP? I would like to view this bug for myself.

Thanks.

18. So far the only two cases I've seen are people using NoCheat+ and sharing jars between server instances. Apparently disabling NCP packet hooks and using independent jars fixes it.

• Informative Informative x 1
  19. what i need to set to "0.01"?

• Like Like x 1