Premium AntiAura » Reliable Cheat Detection » Anti-Cheat Plugin [Paid]

Discussion in 'Resource Discussion' started by joehot200, Oct 7, 2014.

1. joehot200

Supporter

• Funny Funny x 2
  2. joehot200

Supporter

Sorry, just update, it basically sets it automatically.

3. Can you make it so it checks the ping of players before it kicks them, for hacks related to movement? As I get 40+ players on, I get a few people who just lag, and then get kicked, and it gets spammy in chat. So instead of kicking them if they are lagging, just drag them back.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. joehot200

Supporter

Unfortunately, it's impossible. There is no reliable way to get a players' ping.

If you'd like, increase "SpeedLeniency" in the configuration, to let them walk back further. I'd recommend you also modify some thresholds/etc so they don't get kicked so easily.

5. AAC checks ping though..?

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. konsolas

Supporter

• Useful Useful x 1
  7. joehot200

Supporter

It doesn't. I have discussed this with Konsolas twice. Any plugin that supposedly tells you the "ping" of players is reporting to you the NMS ping, which can easily be faked. There is no other way to reliably and accurately calculate player ping, and therefore it is not possible to use the "ping" as a factor when deciding to kick players.

• Informative Informative x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  8. joehot200

Supporter

Cannot duplicate any sort of FastPlace bug. I built a load of houses and spammed torches everywhere on the ground, couldn't find any FastPlace issues.

FastPlace code has not changed since at least 10 updates ago.

9. What part of the config do I need to paste in please and the new config number?

10. Bug: You can't climb red sandstone stairs or slabs

#4771 IHazSugar, Nov 22, 2015
    Last edited: Nov 22, 2015
  11. joehot200

Supporter

It says so in the update logs, but there is no forced reset on this configuration.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Ok, Obviously I just have to run it and see what this generates----> Improves default config for the secret check, Unless there is another log I'm unaware of.
    Secret:
    #Enable this forcefield checker? it is designed to catch advanced clients.
    Enabled: true
    #Originally, this value calculated an average based on player behaviour.
    #Some servers didn't like that, so here is a check value.
    #Set this to -1, and this value will automatically be set to the average of normal player hits.
    CheckValue: 0.025
    #If CheckValue is at -1, this is the minimum amount of hits needed on your server to calculate an average.
    MinimumEvaluationChecks: 500
    #How many times must someone be detected as hacking for the command to execute?
    Threshold: 15
    #How much do you want the players' Threshold to go down every time they make a non-hacking hit?:
    SafeHitDecrease: 10
    #What command would you like to execute when a player is detected for forcefield?
    SecretCommand: kick %PLAYER% KillauraLegit isn't allowed!#broadcast %PLAYER% was kicked for hacking! (S)
    Secret:
    #This check learns from player behaviour. What would you like the minimum hits to be for learning from players?
    #Before players have hit entities this many times, this check will be disabled until it gets the information it needs.
    #If your player count is lower than this, this secret check WILL BE DISABLED.
    #Not enough players can mean that a single player can extremely skew the average, making this check not detect properly, or detect non-hackers.
    EnableAfterPlayers: 5
    #How much do you want the players' Threshold to go down every time they make a non-hacking hit?:
    #Enable this option to use the average statistics of players rather than a hard-coded one.
    UseAverage: false
    #What command would you like to execute when a player is detected for forcefield?
    SecretCommand: eb alert %PLAYER% KillauraLegit isn't allowed!#eb gkick %PLAYER% was kicked for hacking! (S)
    ...and I end up with this...
    Forcefield:
    Secret:
    #Set this to -1, and this value will automatically be set to the average of normal player hits.
    #This check learns from player behaviour. What would you like the minimum hits to be for learning from players?
    #Before players have hit entities this many times, this check will be disabled until it gets the information it needs.
    SecretCommand: eb alert %PLAYER% KillauraLegit isn't allowed!#eb gkick %PLAYER% was kicked for hacking! (S)

Hope this helps someone!

#4773 EODSteven, Nov 22, 2015
    Last edited: Nov 22, 2015
    • Like Like x 1
  13. It would be interesting if some players would actually start a Faction War in the Nether and see how these settings go, but AFAICT everything looks great! Thanks @joehot200 ! The whole premises of the contributors idea is to use Prison Materials to actually build in survival and they are also transferable to the "Factions" Nether Where they can be used as a "Super" base without the ability to make water cannons, but so far no one wants to play it :(.

14. You walk backwards or forwards while placing torches on the ground and you get kicked for fast place.

Code (Text):
    #Blocks FastPlace, a hack where people place blocks too fast.
    FastPlace:
      #Enable blockage of this hack?
      #How many times must the person be detected to be kicked?
      Threshold: 5
      #How many blocks should a person be allowed to place per second to be detected?
      MaxBlocksAllowedPerSecond: 3
      #Command to execute when FastPlace is detected?
      FastPlaceCommand: kick %PLAYER% FastPlace#helpop %PLAYER% is using FastPlace!

Also, when are you going to remove the Giants from the PlayersAround check so I can use it. >.<

15. joehot200

Supporter

Why have you limited the maximum blocks that can be placed per second to 3? That is definitely going to create false positives, since any player can place more than 3 blocks per second.

16. Oh my bad, I guess that was a default config because I don't remember changing it. Any news on the giants on PlayerAround?

17. Players are kicking without hacking

@joehot200

Forcefield:
    Secret:
    #If CheckValue is at -1, this is the minimum amount of hits needed on your server to calculate an average.
    SecretCommand: kick %PLAYER% KillauraLegit isn't allowed!#broadcast %PLAYER% was kicked for hacking! (S)

18. joehot200

Supporter

Pretty sure I already suggested you disable the HeadPlayer, as nobody else has this issue.