Spigot AntiBow 1.3.0

Deny the use of bows in any specified regions.

1. joshyyf submitted a new resource:

AntiBow - Deny the use of bows in a specific region.

Read more about this resource...

2. joshyyf updated AntiBow with a new update entry:

Large update.

Read the rest of this update entry...

3. Can you add a version for 1.8?

4. Hey, I'm quickly about to post an update for MC 1.8.8 and Java 1.8, would you be able to test it for me and let me know if it works alright?

5. It works for me. It doesn't give a message in chat like the previous version. But it doesn't shoot arrows, so thats good !

6. I'll check that out now, thank you for letting me know! :)

7. Hi! Can you update to 1.12 Please?
    Nice plugin!
    Saludos! :D

8. when ur in survival and you fire the bow, the error doesnt shoot and it says ur not allowed to but u still lose an arrow. plz make it so we dont lose arrows in the antibow region

9. Hello, apologies for a long time - of no updates.

Working on creating branches and getting this re-developed for the latest and/or latest update of MC.

I'll update here when complete, thank you all.

- Josh.

10. Progress update.

Almost good to go,

Working on fixing a few more things, but I hope to get the update released within 48 hours.
    Everything has been completely re-wrote, so there will more than likely be bugs, but i've setup an ubuntu server to receive POST requests from the plugin and a bit of info, to get bugs patched ASAP.

Thanks.

11. Hi, im not shure is this bug still on but if u hold bow in left hand (tested on 1.9 and 1.11) you can shoot arrows in antibow region

12. This was a bug - this has been patched in the latest version. The plugin has been updated to 1.12 but I will add support over the next few days for > 1.12, hopefully to 1.7.

You can check my GitHub for development builds as they're being made.

13. joshyyf updated AntiBow with a new update entry:

Re-Write

14. joshyyf updated AntiBow with a new update entry:

Large Update - Still more to come.