Spigot AntiCraft [1.7-1.14] 1.4

Block all crafting recipes to any item

1. TrollStar12345 submitted a new resource:

AntiCraft - Block all crafting recipes to any item [1.7-1.12]

Read more about this resource...

• Like Like x 1
  2. Hello, I like this plugin. I want to move this powerful plug-in to China. Will you allow me?
    www.mcbbs.net :)

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. Sure :)

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. Thanks You:D

• Like Like x 1
  5. Hi, is it possible for you to update the plugin, so you can block certain brewings?

6. Hi,

Unfortunately I won't be adding this any time soon since is plug in is made to block crafting recipes.

Sorry

7. Hi guy

Would you add permissions to allow to craft restricted crafts? They will base on material name (for instance AntiCraft.allow.furnace if furnace is restricted)

Cheers

8. Of course, I'll add it to my to-do

• Winner Winner x 1
  9. I need to block crafting of all items, can you make an option for this so I don't have to add every item?

10. How I can disable all item?

11. use /gamerule doLimitedCrafting true

I'd like to request mmoitems hooks. If there is a recipe made with mmoitems it shouldn't replace that one aswell. this should only restrict vanilla items if at all possible.

12. Random error appeared during the latest version

Code (Text):
    [14:04:32 ERROR]: Could not pass event InventoryClickEvent to AntiCraft v1.2
    java.lang.NullPointerException: null
            at co.uk.joshuahagon.plugin.anticraft.Event.onClick(Event.java:28) ~[?:?]
            at com.destroystokyo.paper.event.executor.asm.generated.GeneratedEventExecutor148.execute(Unknown Source) ~[?:?]
            at org.bukkit.plugin.EventExecutor.lambda$create$1(EventExecutor.java:69) ~[patched_1.14.1.jar:git-Paper-27]
            at co.aikar.timings.TimedEventExecutor.execute(TimedEventExecutor.java:80) ~[patched_1.14.1.jar:git-Paper-27]
            at org.bukkit.plugin.RegisteredListener.callEvent(RegisteredListener.java:70) ~[patched_1.14.1.jar:git-Paper-27]
            at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.callEvent(SimplePluginManager.java:534) ~[patched_1.14.1.jar:git-Paper-27]
            at net.minecraft.server.v1_14_R1.PlayerConnection.a(PlayerConnection.java:2336) ~[patched_1.14.1.jar:git-Paper-27]
            at net.minecraft.server.v1_14_R1.PacketPlayInWindowClick.a(SourceFile:33) ~[patched_1.14.1.jar:git-Paper-27]
            at net.minecraft.server.v1_14_R1.PacketPlayInWindowClick.a(SourceFile:10) ~[patched_1.14.1.jar:git-Paper-27]
            at net.minecraft.server.v1_14_R1.PlayerConnectionUtils.lambda$ensureMainThread$0(PlayerConnectionUtils.java:18) ~[patched_1.14.1.jar:git-Paper-27]
            at net.minecraft.server.v1_14_R1.TickTask.run(SourceFile:18) ~[patched_1.14.1.jar:git-Paper-27]
            at net.minecraft.server.v1_14_R1.IAsyncTaskHandler.executeTask(IAsyncTaskHandler.java:127) ~[patched_1.14.1.jar:git-Paper-27]
            at net.minecraft.server.v1_14_R1.IAsyncTaskHandlerReentrant.executeTask(SourceFile:23) ~[patched_1.14.1.jar:git-Paper-27]
            at net.minecraft.server.v1_14_R1.IAsyncTaskHandler.executeNext(IAsyncTaskHandler.java:105) ~[patched_1.14.1.jar:git-Paper-27]
            at net.minecraft.server.v1_14_R1.MinecraftServer.aW(MinecraftServer.java:995) ~[patched_1.14.1.jar:git-Paper-27]
            at net.minecraft.server.v1_14_R1.MinecraftServer.executeNext(MinecraftServer.java:988) ~[patched_1.14.1.jar:git-Paper-27]
            at net.minecraft.server.v1_14_R1.IAsyncTaskHandler.awaitTasks(IAsyncTaskHandler.java:115) ~[patched_1.14.1.jar:git-Paper-27]
            at net.minecraft.server.v1_14_R1.MinecraftServer.sleepForTick(MinecraftServer.java:972) ~[patched_1.14.1.jar:git-Paper-27]
            at net.minecraft.server.v1_14_R1.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:906) ~[patched_1.14.1.jar:git-Paper-27]
            at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source) [?:1.8.0_191]

also appears to be using a fair bit of resources according to timings.

[​IMG]

#14 GamerSynchro, Jun 16, 2019
    Last edited: Jun 17, 2019
  13. iShadey updated AntiCraft [1.7-1.14] with a new update entry:

Minor updates

Read the rest of this update entry...

14. Im having a problem with this new update that displays a message to a player. It doesn't give it to them EVERYTIME they try and craft an item... Also can you have an option to have it give them the anti crafting of an item message on their screen, like a title message, as well can you allow the item to be seen in the slot that they would click to grab the item after they put the recipe in the table, but soon as they click it to receive it, it gives them the message/title message?

15. The message is only sent when they place the items in the crafting table and the result is a blocked item.

I unfortunately will not be adding that feature where it still shows the item, as doing that opens up several possibilities to glitches where people will try and still craft it whilst blocked, and it would be a pain to block every single way the item can be glitches when I can just disable the recipe. As for titles, I can add it, but it may be futile since you won't be able to see it behind the crafting GUI.

- Shadey

16. Sound good, thank you!

17. Getting this error on the latest version.
    Running server version 1.14.1

Code (Text):
    [12:32:00 ERROR]: Could not pass event PrepareItemCraftEvent to AntiCraft v1.3
    java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Material cannot be null
            at org.apache.commons.lang.Validate.notNull(Validate.java:192) ~[patched
            at org.bukkit.inventory.ItemStack.<init>(ItemStack.java:73) ~[patched_1.
            at org.bukkit.inventory.ItemStack.<init>(ItemStack.java:61) ~[patched_1.
            at co.uk.joshuahagon.plugin.anticraft.Main.toItemStack(Main.java:126) ~[
            at co.uk.joshuahagon.plugin.anticraft.Main.getBlockedItems(Main.java:69)
            at co.uk.joshuahagon.plugin.anticraft.Main.isBlocked(Main.java:75) ~[?:?
            at co.uk.joshuahagon.plugin.anticraft.Event.onPrepare(Event.java:23) ~[?
            at com.destroystokyo.paper.event.executor.asm.generated.GeneratedEventEx
            at org.bukkit.plugin.EventExecutor.lambda$create$1(EventExecutor.java:69
            at co.aikar.timings.TimedEventExecutor.execute(TimedEventExecutor.java:8
            at org.bukkit.plugin.RegisteredListener.callEvent(RegisteredListener.jav
            at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.callEvent(SimplePluginManager.j
            at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_14_R1.event.CraftEventFactory.callPreCraftE
            at net.minecraft.server.v1_14_R1.ContainerWorkbench.a(ContainerWorkbench
            at net.minecraft.server.v1_14_R1.ContainerWorkbench.lambda$a$0(Container
            at net.minecraft.server.v1_14_R1.ContainerAccess.lambda$a$0(ContainerAcc
            at net.minecraft.server.v1_14_R1.ContainerAccess$2.a(ContainerAccess.jav
            at net.minecraft.server.v1_14_R1.ContainerAccess.a(ContainerAccess.java:
            at net.minecraft.server.v1_14_R1.ContainerWorkbench.a(ContainerWorkbench
            at net.minecraft.server.v1_14_R1.InventoryCrafting.splitStack(InventoryC
            at net.minecraft.server.v1_14_R1.SlotResult.a(SourceFile:66) ~[patched_1
            at net.minecraft.server.v1_14_R1.Container.a(Container.java:348) ~[patch
            at net.minecraft.server.v1_14_R1.PlayerConnection.a(PlayerConnection.jav
            at net.minecraft.server.v1_14_R1.PacketPlayInWindowClick.a(SourceFile:33
            at net.minecraft.server.v1_14_R1.PacketPlayInWindowClick.a(SourceFile:10
            at net.minecraft.server.v1_14_R1.PlayerConnectionUtils.lambda$ensureMain
            at net.minecraft.server.v1_14_R1.TickTask.run(SourceFile:18) ~[patched_1
            at net.minecraft.server.v1_14_R1.IAsyncTaskHandler.executeTask(IAsyncTas
            at net.minecraft.server.v1_14_R1.IAsyncTaskHandlerReentrant.executeTask(
            at net.minecraft.server.v1_14_R1.IAsyncTaskHandler.executeNext(IAsyncTas
            at net.minecraft.server.v1_14_R1.MinecraftServer.aW(MinecraftServer.java
            at net.minecraft.server.v1_14_R1.MinecraftServer.executeNext(MinecraftSe
            at net.minecraft.server.v1_14_R1.IAsyncTaskHandler.awaitTasks(IAsyncTask
            at net.minecraft.server.v1_14_R1.MinecraftServer.sleepForTick(MinecraftS
            at net.minecraft.server.v1_14_R1.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.jav
            at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source) [?:1.8.0_191]