Premium AnvilAuth [Paid]

Discussion in 'Resource Discussion' started by l3st4tPlugins, Jun 8, 2017.

1. l3st4tPlugins submitted a new resource:

AnvilAuth - The first anvil-based login system. Secure, cheap & cool.

Read more about this resource...

2. l3st4tPlugins updated AnvilAuth with a new update entry:

AnvilAuth 1.0.1 has been released!

Read the rest of this update entry...

3. l3st4tPlugins updated AnvilAuth with a new update entry:

AnvilAuth 1.0.2 has been released!

4. upload_2017-6-11_9-13-20.png
    you must fix Enchantment Cost too
    i can't login

5. Enchantment cost should not be a problem. But I'll see what I can do.

6. Just tested: The plugin adds one level for the anvil. Do you have any plugin that may confiict with that?

7. no but it's ok now

8. does plugin support AuthMe ?

9. This plugin is a completely separate authentication system. Not an addon to AuthMe.

10. l3st4tPlugins updated AnvilAuth with a new update entry:

AnvilAuth 1.0.3 has been released!

11. Noticed this as I was browsing and saw you had a known bug, "AUTH-002 - PlayerMoveEvent gets crazy when the player just moves its mouse. Alternatives are being searched.". Not sure if you're still having this issue but here's your solution:

Compare PlayerMoveEvent#getTo() and PlayerMoveEvent.getFrom(). If the player actually moves (not just their mouse), the from and to locations will be significantly different, otherwise they will be (nearly) the same. Check the distanceSquared() between these two locations and if they're greater than a threshold, you know they actually (tried to) move.

All the best,
    Your friendly neighbourhood TeeePeee

• Informative Informative x 1
  12. Or you could just check if the getBlockX() or getBlockZ() from PlayerMoveEvent#getTo() is not equal to either getBlockX() or getBlockZ() from PlayerMoveEvent#getFrom().

Should look like this:
    Code (Text):

@EventHandler
    public void onPlayerMoveEvent(PlayerMoveEvent playerMoveEvent) {
        Location from = playerMoveEvent.getFrom();
        Location to = playerMoveEvent.getTo();
        if (from.getBlockX() != to.getBlockX() || from.getBlockZ != to.getBlockZ()) {
            doSomething();
        }
    }

• Like Like x 1
  13. This also works perfectly well. It just allows movement around in the same block.

Both methods work, it's just a matter of personal preference. Either way, this isn't a plugin development forum post so I'll leave it there.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Thanks for the help, I haven't thought of using those methods. I was thinking about setting player speed and denying jump.

15. Works in 1.7.10 cauldron?

16. Plugin supports normal 1.7.10 as the compatibility module is included. I'll have to check on Cauldron to see if it works.

17. Just wondering if you copied this off me? :p

18. No :p
    It was my idea in the first place, but you did a static password (set on config) auth system. This is like AuthMe or similar authentication systems.

19. Okay, good luck :)

• Like Like x 1