Any one know how to fix this?

Discussion in 'Spigot Help' started by ThunderNetworks, Feb 18, 2020.

1. Any one know how to fix my chat in this server? Im the only 1 i have this flood and noboody know why. Help PLS.

2. Can you send a list of your plugins?

3. Ooh, do you have it in other servers?

4. No, only in 1... Owners dont know why it happens... Im not Admin.

5. It seems like, some plugin is sending your location everytime you move. I don't know what plugin, because I don't have a list of it.

6. But, you can't do anything about it, the owners or developers of that server have to fix it.

7. They dont know how to fix that... Any idea?

8. Looks to me like a debug of some kind..... but you claimed you're the only 1 who experienced this flood problem. I have no idea. All I know is that it's definitely not from your end, it's from the server. Until there is a list of plugins, nobody can really help you fix this. You also aren't using any client or modifications from the looks of it.

Actually, hold on. I have a question. Does this happen when you're only on this server? or others?

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. It happend ALL TIME with more players and alone

10. Oh...... then it might be a issue on your end then. If it happens to multiple servers you join, it's not from the server's end.

11. Sry, i dont have a very good english and dont undestant the question.
    It happend only on that server.

12. Tell the server owners to remove plugins until the problem stops.

13. Looks like some verbose things is on. What plugins are you using?

14. He already told that he isn't the owner, he is just a player, so he can't send a list of plugins.

15. Looks like someone tried to do skript or denizen. Ask owner if they have one of those plugins and if they can see in there