Solved Any plugin that when player count is 0, it stops the server?

Discussion in 'Spigot Plugin Help' started by VascreeperGR, Sep 11, 2019.

1. I run a small survival server for me and my friends, but it takes a lot of memory from my computer and stop it when everyone is offline on the server, but I want an automatic version of this

for example when the player count is 0 for at least 5 mins the server stops itself

2. I can make you this plugin in like 5 mins if you want.

I just need your spigot/bukkit version

• Like Like x 1
  3. That's nice of you, I am using spigot 1.14.4 latest

4. Um, what is the point?
    If a server has 0 players then it will allways be offline! No-one would ever be able to join that server.

Use a host, and keep the server available for them to join when they wish. (it only costs pocket money and should work better than your home-hosted computer)

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. it's only for my friends, when they want to join I just start it again, but I am sometimes busy with other stuff and I want it to stop automatically EDIT: I don't want to pay money per month just for my friends to play for like 2 hours and then leave for the whole day

Haha you are funny, why would I do that when 1: I can't use some of my plugins because I cant add custom ones 2: wait 10 mins for a server to start because of the huge Queue