Anyway To PortForward Bungee?

Discussion in 'BungeeCord Discussion' started by kenaston, Apr 22, 2013.

1. I want to portforward my bungee server and my 3 other servers, my hub, my kitpvp, and my regular pvp. But I was having some trouble doing it the first time. Is it even possible to portforward multiple servers with bungee?

2. md_5

Administrator Developer

Please state your problem exactly. You just need to port forward your Bungee port, all the other servers will be connected to by Bungee, no need to forward.

3. OK so all I have to do is portforward my bungee server, and everything else is fine?

4. Yep, pretty much.

5. Same as a bukkit/vanilla server..

6. Ah ok thanks guys!

7. Also, is it possible to bind it with a port besides 25565, or can you use any port?

8. Very possible, though I can't see why you would want to.

9. Because I am afraid it will mess up my 2 other servers, because my hub server's port is set to 25565, if I set the bungee server and the hub server both to port 25565, will they work ok?

10. N
    No, but set the hub to another port and set it to the default server, then when you connect to the server with 25565 it will take you to the hub.

11. I portforwarded my bungee server with the external ip "99.51.97.141", and the port 25565, it says it can't reach the server.

Could someone make a video on how to portforward with bungee?

12. md_5

Administrator Developer

Port forward bungee like any other app. Figure it out, we don't help you with the very basics. You should have a dedicated server if you want bungee anyway.
    Port forwarding depends on your router so a video wouldn't help.