Premium ApproveRules (1.8-1.12) (Premium) [Paid]

Discussion in 'Resource Discussion' started by SamzRulez, May 29, 2015.

1. SamzRulez submitted a new resource:

Acknowledge-Rules - Force players to approve the rules put in place.

Read more about this resource...

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
  2. @SamzRulez

HI, I have a question for you...

Why I can't see the full title message on my screen? Any idea about this? I know I doesn't buy the plugin yet, I only check how its work on the mc.playutopia.us server, just to test it.

I see the title message, but only a part of it, why? Does I need to change something in minecraft options or my pc screen resolution (I don't know :p )

Thank you, I will probably buy this plugin for my servers ;)

3. The code I used in the free version was terrible. I didn't put any thought into it whatsoever.

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. I have experienced this problem before when using titles and not playing in full in full screen. I think this might be an actual bug with the titles but I'll look into it.

• Useful Useful x 1
  5. Ok thank you, I have this on my server sometimes... But I see you doesn't have this in the screen shot on your plugin, so I ask the question :p

6. The screenshots are in full screen, that's why.

7. I know this, I try on the test server, but I doesn't see this in full screen :p I doesn't want to buy this plugin live to test this... Because I need to have more money in my bank account before XD, but I look into this and I can test if thats happen to me or no...

Any idea if we can set the title message text size to solve this problem?

8. It doesn't look like there is anything I can do at the moment - please see the link below.
    http://www.spigotmc.org/threads/help-packettitle-action-title-how-to-set-font-size.35825/

9. SamzRulez updated Acknowledge-Rules with a new update entry:

Update ! - Fix permissions bug

Read the rest of this update entry...

• Like Like x 2
  10. SamzRulez updated Acknowledge-Rules with a new update entry:

Major Update - Bug fixes, requests and more!

• Like Like x 1
  11. SamzRulez updated Acknowledge-Rules with a new update entry:

Update - Improved configuration, bypass acknowledging and update checker!

• Like Like x 1
  12. SamzRulez updated Acknowledge-Rules with a new update entry:

Update - Renamed plugin, editable commands and disable chat feature!

• Like Like x 1
  13. SamzRulez updated Acknowledge-Rules with a new update entry:

• Like Like x 1
  14. SamzRulez updated Acknowledge-Rules with a new update entry:

• Like Like x 1
  15. SamzRulez updated Acknowledge-Rules with a new update entry:

Update - Working API and Events and minor bug fix with disabling chat.

• Like Like x 1
  16. Hi thank you for your plugin which i have started using today (paid for) but just have 2 questions, is there a way once someone accepts the rules. if we ever update the rules, that we can make them re-accept again, or like in your video on your free version you have the glass box which they first spawn into that can also be like a jail to reminded them of the rules as a warning, and the other question is is there away we can add rules to the config via the mc client, not via the back end

with Thanks

Data

17. Hi,

Thank you for purchasing AckRules.

Currently the only way you can make players acknowledge again is if you delete players file in plugin directory.
    As for your other question, the only way to edit rules is backend in the file.

Sam

18. Ok thank you for your reply, will you be able to add the 2 bits into any updates you do mainly the first first question one, also we did try deleting the player file but it didn't ask again, it just made a new file when we logged back on, we also tried when we stopped the server before deleting it

19. You should be able to delete the players.dat file and execute /ackrules load to reload the data files. I will add this in the version which im about to release with some other bug fixes.

Edit: Here is the link to the update. I have added a reset command, it backs up your player data file before deleting it.
    https://www.spigotmc.org/resources/acknowledge-rules.7543/update?update=31074

Sam

#20 SamzRulez, Jun 21, 2015
    Last edited: Jun 21, 2015
    • Like Like x 1