Bungee - Spigot ArcherTag - HCF Style 1.2.2

Amazing ArcherTag for HCF , highly recommend.

1. xGardiac_ submitted a new resource:

ArcherTag - HCF Style - Amazing ArcherTag for HCF , highly recommend.

Read more about this resource...

2. xxtreepuncherxx

Supporter

Can you explain what this plugin does exactly? The description is a bit vague. I assume it deals greater damage the further the archer is from the victim?

3. Yes this plugin is exactly meant for HCF- Hardcore Factions servers. In case you don't know how HCF Servers works its pretty easy :
    • Potion PvP
    • Survival
    • Classes(Bard,Diamond,Archer,Rouge)
    Because Classes was premium plugin for only few servers and noone else had it , someone leaked the plugin -,-
    And because that plugin didn't had extra damage for Archer because archer class contains leather armor and of course if you pvp with low armor you are probably dead in 5 seconds except for those who know how to play it.
    So the archer is really good class if you know how to play it :) And yeah I hope you understand now why is this used.

For Archer class(Leather armor) which give extra damage to victim.

4. Guys if you want some messages changed like other colors , feel free to say I will do that for you ^^

5. Can you add all messages customizable?

6. You mean to add config?

7. Yep. Or a message.yml

8. Will add this onto "ToDo list" Will more than 10 plugins request which has bigger priority than free ones :p

9. lang file please?

10. I'm not updating this plugin anymore , if you need special messages tell me and I'ill make it for you.