Spigot AreaShop 2.6.0

A plugin that gives players the option to rent or buy regions from WorldGuard

1. @NLThijs48 Hi, I don't feel making test server right now so I just disabled FAWE on the same server and do a restart. Without FAWE, the shops revert as intended. Are you going to be the one that contacting FAWE for possible fix? Thanks!

2. I am testing the save/restore function and its very useful. I do have 2 minor issues that I hope someone can help me with. First is that armor stands do no clear (probably due to them being entities). The other issue I have is that the run commands are too quick to execute (i.e. if I wanted to set fire to clear the stands and then restore the schem).

Possible Solutions:
    - Include a delay/wait function to the run commands. (this hopefully should be the easy part)
    - Have a way to clear entities from the buy/rent region? (if not, the above would solve this using external commands)

example of the run commands with a delay of 10 seconds:
    Code (Text):
    eventCommandProfiles:
      default:
        unrented:
          before:
          - "say clearing %region%"
          - "do something else"
          - "wait 10 s"
          - "say %region% commands finished"

I'm happy to pay/donate to the cause if this helps :D

#522 omega015, Oct 14, 2016
    Last edited: Oct 14, 2016
  3. Code (Text):
    schematicProfiles:
      default:
        created:
          save: '%type%-%region%'
          restore: ''
        deleted:
          save: ''
          restore: '%rent%-%region%'
        rented:
          restore: '%type%-%region%'
        unrented:
          restore: '%rent%-%shop%'
        bought:
        sold:
        resell:
    I've been trying this for the past 30 minutes.

When people unrent the shop I want it to be restored to what it was before they rented it. I've a schematic of the shop before they rent it. I Saved it as "shop"

It doesn't work.. How do i make the shop restore after they unrent it?

Here's what I got:
    Code (Text):
    schematicProfiles:
      default:
        created:
          save: '%type%-%region%'
        deleted:
          restore: '%rent%-%region%'
        rented:
        unrented:
          restore: '%rent%-%shop%'
        bought:
        sold:
        resell:

4. cowgod

Supporter

If the schematic is called shop.schematic, then change the unrented section to the following:

Code (Text):

unrented:
          restore: 'shop'

5. I Tried that last night and it didn't work. I Just tried it again and it still didn't work. What's the problem?

I Even did "/as setrestore shop14 true default"

My config:
    http://pastebin.com/raw/dCw6jrWS

My skype: thepotatoarmyhd

6. Hi!

I am strongly looking for an easy teleport command which the player can use. I have always the problem that users asked me how their region is named. They don't remember it!

I have set their teleport points with "sumo %player% as settp %region%" in the config.yml (rent, "after"). But this is unusable for me because

a) I only let rent with signs
    b) I want to have the signs outside the region
    c) users can not teleport outside their region (???).
    d) users have to command "as tp <region>" (they don't know the name of their region furthermore).

It is a little bit annoying for me because users get only one area. They don't need to know the name of their regions in this case.

Is there a possibility to make it more easy for my "silly" ;) users?

Ciao, Carsten

7. cowgod

Supporter

Do you have schematicProfile: 'default' set in default.yml? Did you copy the schematic from your WorldEdit folder into the AreaShop/schem folder?

8. This has been an amazing plugin, as the bukkit api is now no longer available for modded servers would you please port to Sponge?

9. @rosedragon I installed FAWE on my local Spigot 1.10 server and it worked correctly with AreaShop. So I suggest you check if you have an up-to-date version of WorldGuard, WorldEdit, FAWE and Spigot, and maybe updating one of those fixes the problem. Otherwise one of your other plugins might interfere, but that is not something I can advice you on easily. Let me know if that solves your problem.

@omega015 Removing armor stands and other entities is a feature that is already on my todo list: #28. A delay in commands section would be easy to add, but normally this should not be necessary. This also brings problems like, what happens when a player unrents a region, and then immediately rents it again? Should the timed commands be executed too early? Should the timed commands be skipped? Should the rent be blocked until the timed commands finish? So I prefer to solve it without adding delay in commands, and just fixing the root problem (removing the entities in this case). Thanks for you feedback though, definitely a +1 for the entity remove feature again.

@jordanwilliams1 Revert the schematicProfiles section to the one show on this page, then restart the server or use '/as reload'. Now regions should be saved when they get rented, and restored when they are unrented. There is no need to save schematics manually with WorldEdit, with this config AreaShop will do the work for you.

Of course also make sure you set the 'enableRestore' setting in the 'default.yml' file to 'true', that will enable restoring for all regions (you can check this by left clicking the sign, it should note that restoring is enabled). If you still have trouble I advice you to set 'debug' in the config to true, then you can find a message in console when you unrent a region which tells you if a schematic has been restored, and why (not).

@CCCCarsten Tell them '/as me', this will list their regions and the regions they have been added to as a friend, and then they can click the region names in the chat to get information about the region and teleport to them. I plan on improving the '/as me' info with an immediate teleport button, which should be even easier to use.

For you teleport location problems, check 'default.yml'. Set 'teleportIntoRegion' to 'false' if you want them to be able to set their teleport location outside of the region, and teleport to it. But since you set the teleport location when they rent the region by using the sign, I advice you to scrap the 'sumo'/'sudo' command, and remove the 'areashop.teleport' permission from them. This will redirect a teleport to a region, to a teleport to the sign of the region. Let me know if that solves your problems.

@ProsperCraft I'm already following the development of the Sponge API for a long time, and I'm interested in bringing AreaShop to the Sponge platform, however that would require a huge time investment. First by learning the Sponge API, and then by either porting AreaShop to Sponge, or rewriting large parts of AreaShop to support multiple platforms (which would be ideal, since Spigot is still more popular). Good to know there is interest in Sponge though, thanks for letting me know.

@Daxxas I think a child region inherits all properties from the parent region, so also the members/owners. So I think they will be able to build there.

10. Hi NLThijs48,

yeeezzz.... this is running. :)
    I enjoy your new idea!!

Thank you very much.

Ciao, Carsten

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. Hello,
    when the restoration of a region is set to "true", does the childs are restoring too ? if not, does there is a way to restore both the main region and the childs region ?

12. Hello, I have a simple question, I looked through all config files, even FAQ, but I wasn't able to find the answer...

So how can I easily only allow certain groups with permissions to use certain shops? For example, I want to allow shop1 to rent everyone, but vipshop1 can not be rented by normal players...

Thanks.

13. @NLThijs48 spigot 1.10.2 BT 52 with newest worldedit, worldguard, and FAWE I download today doesn't work. Thanks for the help tho. Now I am thinking if I should disable the shop regen or fawe.

14. Anyone?

15. Hi TheIronMinerLV,

Perhaps you could create a parent region for everyone and one parent region for VIPs.
    Region_every: Child regions 1,2,3,4,5,.... --> group: member
    Region_VIP: Child regions 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45,... --> group: VIP
    ?

:)

Ciao, Carsten

16. @Daxxas for child regions to restore you have to take the more difficult route described here and here. I would really like to get working on a good solution for this soon, a lot of people want to do similar setups as you.

@TheIronMinerLv This page described what you need, simply set the limit of other people to zero, and to the group you want to be able to use the region set it higher.

@rosedragon That should be the same as I'm running on my server, are you running developments builds of any of those plugins or the release version from BukkitDev/Spigot?

17. Yep, I found that already. But thanks anyway.

18. So.. 100% Swedish translation done. How does it work from here? You need to check the translation, yes, but how? And when to expect it to be included?

Oh, and any tip on a good way to go through the translation would be nice, sure want to check that it looks ok. The biggest problem with translation is keeping it together in a away that fits. For example, the word "region/regions" is "region/regioner" in swedish but could also be translated till "område/områden" which also is correct but at the same time also means "area".

So making sure the same translation is used through it all is perhaps one thing to do.

19. Release. Maybe one of my custom ones derp it. it is ok :)

20. What is the permission node to allow players to shift right click to sell their areas.

they are getting the following messeage:

You do not have permission to send areashop messages.

thanks.