Spigot ArmedArmorStands | Automatically add arms on armor stands 1.2.3

Give your players the ability to get arms on there armorstands without hassel

1. phil14052 submitted a new resource:

ArmedArmorStands | Make armor stands with arms - When you spawn a armor stand it gets arms

Read more about this resource...

2. It shoud work on 1.8.3 i have tested it on 1.8.3

3. Hey man do u have a way I can contact u at all if you don't want your contact info public u can msg me it on spigot maybe?

4. Can there be source released to Github somewhere so that we can offer any updates if need be? It would be real handy.

5. There is no source for this since it's a very simple plugin.
    Nobody has given any ideas for the plugin or reported any bugs. So I have not made any updates.
    You are welcome to report a bug or give a idea via pm.
    If you really want I can put it on github.

6. It does work pretty well. Though I generally like to see source. It also helps you build a portfolio for yourself as a developer.

7. If I get the time I will post the source to github.

8. If you post a zip file I can post it or something and transfer you ownership or something if that helps this happen sooner than later. Again thank you very much for this lovely little simple thing.

9. I have made a gist on github since there is not a lot of code:
    https://gist.github.com/phil14052/d8dff5df42bed75f65e8bd275907c367

10. phil14052 updated ArmedArmorStands | Automatically add arms on armor stands with a new update entry:

1.2.0 - Your wishes are my command

Read the rest of this update entry...

11. phil14052 updated ArmedArmorStands | Automatically add arms on armor stands with a new update entry:

Version 1.2.2 - BUG FIXES

12. phil14052 updated ArmedArmorStands | Automatically add arms on armor stands with a new update entry:

Version 1.2.3 - Bug fixes

13. Hi there is a problem with grief prevention. I updated to 1.16.3 from 1.16.2 and now anyone can place armed armor stand on any plot. They said to ask to you to add this:

"Get the author to add ignoreCancelled = true to their EventHandler annotation."

14. Hmm okay. I will maybe look into this tomorrow :)

15. Love the plugin! could you add a way to change the pose of the armor stand with a command? (so that people without OP can change the stand, I know in vanilla there was a way to do this but I want to have my friends also be able to create neat poses)

16. Will this be updated for 1.18.+?