Spigot Armor Stand Adjustor [1.13 - 1.16] 1.5.5

Powerful and intuitive armor stand editor

1. Andre_601

Supporter

Still waiting for a reply to my previous question about if an option can be added to lock/unlock an Armor Stand's amor, as I otherwise always have to manually alter its attributes using the /data command.

2. I'm glad you like it. To cycle backwards, do not look at the armor stand, but instead look in the air.

Hi, sorry for again not responding for that long. Once I have some free time on my hand, I'll look into it.

3. Ok, I misunderstand the feature, I think. You're right, within the pro-mode I switch the edit-mody backwards if I use SHIFT + rightclick and If I look on the air.

---

Additionally, I note if I click SHIFT + LEFT on the armor stand (no matter the pro-mode) the edit-modi is depended on the selected armor stand part without a useful logic.

Example for "head" and "leg", but the problem is existing for all body parts:

[look to the body part: "head"]: possible edit-modi = body ➔ head ➔ arm ➔ right arm ➔ left leg
    [look to the body part: "leg"]: possible edit-modi = body ➔ rotation ➔ head ➔ left arm ➔ right arm ➔ belly ➔ left leg ➔ right leg

https://redstoneworld.de/videos/intern/ArmorStandAdjustor_1.mp4

4. Hello,

Shift+Left always cycles to the next part. To achieve what you are trying to do, you have to shift right click the body part as for initializing editing. This way you can select a body part by looking at it.

5. "cycles to the next part", but you can't cycle to the "belly" part, if you look to the armorstand head. For example. It's not a problem for my - I only want to address this peculiarity.

6. Andre_601

Supporter

How about an option to just switch to a specific part?
    Like while you're in edit mode, type the part you want to edit (i.e. head) and the plugin selects it. Or use an entry in the properties menu to then select from there?

7. wonderful plugin, but is there no way to actually set the name of the armor stand? there is definitely an option to toggle visibility of a custom name, so it seems weird that there would not also be a feature to set that name in the first place - but i can't find any gui option or command that does that :(

8. Just use a Nametag. Color Codes will be translated if you have the corresponding permission.

9. is there any way you can allow people to break the armor stands and the armor stands keep the items on them without the player having the copy permission? With the copy permission they are able to dupe items on the armor stands. So they should be able to break the armor stands and keep the items on the stand, without having the ability to make unlimited copies as well. If this is already possible, then please explain how?

10. Hey,

sorry for the late reply. The copy function is and was intended for creative use only. I'm sorry, but I do not plan on adding such a feature.

Greetings,
    petomka

11. Understood! But the way it's worded looks like it is intended for survival, and specifically mentions using it in survival. So may want to reword that so it isn't misleading

12. Oh well, you're right. In fact I cannot change the description any more, because I do not have Illustrator any more. The description says that those items could be sold and be placed, which isn't wrong if you take a look at the available permission nodes in your config. However, the change was not complicated, so I updated the project. The plugin now includes an extra permission node that just allows players to receive copies when they break an armor stand, but not create copies using the GUI.

13. Hi, I have a feature suggestion!
    • An editing wand (a definable material with a set lore/name) that must be held in hand in order to perform editing
    It's just that there are situations where people accidentally opens up the editing menu when they don't intend to do so... And some just scrolls their mouse around, messing up other's armor stand. It also adheres to the intuition of survival gameplay I believe? If you want to change the state of something, you need a tool for it.

14. Hi, have the plugin a permission to give access to another users to use the armor stand editor? thanks

15. i didnt said anything, thanks

16. Update 1.17?

Error 1.17:
    [16:39:54 ERROR]: [ArmorStandAdjustor] NMS Error
    java.lang.NullPointerException: Cannot invoke "java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Object, Object[])" because "me.petomka.armorstandeditor.reflection.ReflectionUtil.craftItemStackAsBukkitCopy" is null
    at me.petomka.armorstandeditor.reflection.ReflectionUtil.craftItemStackAsBukkitCopy(ReflectionUtil.java:270) ~[?:?]
    at me.petomka.armorstandeditor.nbt.NbtItem.toBukkitItem(NbtItem.java:40) ~[?:?]
    at me.petomka.armorstandeditor.util.ArmorStandUtils.saveToItem(ArmorStandUtils.java:105) ~[?:?]
    at me.petomka.armorstandeditor.listener.ArmorStandEditListener.lambda$openArmorStandMenu$21(ArmorStandEditListener.java:785) ~[?:?]
    at me.petomka.armorstandeditor.inventory.InventoryMenu.lambda$onClick$2(InventoryMenu.java:152) ~[?:?]
    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_17_R1.scheduler.CraftTask.run(CraftTask.java:100) ~[patched_1.17.jar:git-Purpur-1179]
    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_17_R1.scheduler.CraftScheduler.mainThreadHeartbeat(CraftScheduler.java:468) ~[patched_1.17.jar:git-Purpur-1179]
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.tickChildren(MinecraftServer.java:1502) ~[patched_1.17.jar:git-Purpur-1179]
    at net.minecraft.server.dedicated.DedicatedServer.tickChildren(DedicatedServer.java:489) ~[patched_1.17.jar:git-Purpur-1179]
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.tickServer(MinecraftServer.java:1418) ~[patched_1.17.jar:git-Purpur-1179]
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.runServer(MinecraftServer.java:1188) ~[patched_1.17.jar:git-Purpur-1179]
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.lambda$spin$0(MinecraftServer.java:321) ~[patched_1.17.jar:git-Purpur-1179]
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:831) [?:?]
    [16:39:54 WARN]: [ArmorStandAdjustor] Task #123656 for ArmorStandAdjustor v1.5.5 generated an exception
    java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Item cannot be null
    at org.apache.commons.lang.Validate.noNullElements(Validate.java:364) ~[patched_1.17.jar:git-Purpur-1179]
    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_17_R1.inventory.CraftInventory.addItem(CraftInventory.java:292) ~[patched_1.17.jar:git-Purpur-1179]
    at me.petomka.armorstandeditor.listener.ArmorStandEditListener.lambda$openArmorStandMenu$21(ArmorStandEditListener.java:786) ~[?:?]
    at me.petomka.armorstandeditor.inventory.InventoryMenu.lambda$onClick$2(InventoryMenu.java:152) ~[?:?]
    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_17_R1.scheduler.CraftTask.run(CraftTask.java:100) ~[patched_1.17.jar:git-Purpur-1179]
    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_17_R1.scheduler.CraftScheduler.mainThreadHeartbeat(CraftScheduler.java:468) ~[patched_1.17.jar:git-Purpur-1179]
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.tickChildren(MinecraftServer.java:1502) ~[patched_1.17.jar:git-Purpur-1179]
    at net.minecraft.server.dedicated.DedicatedServer.tickChildren(DedicatedServer.java:489) ~[patched_1.17.jar:git-Purpur-1179]
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.tickServer(MinecraftServer.java:1418) ~[patched_1.17.jar:git-Purpur-1179]
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.runServer(MinecraftServer.java:1188) ~[patched_1.17.jar:git-Purpur-1179]
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.lambda$spin$0(MinecraftServer.java:321) ~[patched_1.17.jar:git-Purpur-1179]
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:831) [?:?]

• Like Like x 1
  17. Hi,

I plan on updating to 1.17, however currently I do not have the time required to do so. As far as I know, the update broke quite a number of things regarding NMS and I haven't even had time to review these changes yet. I'm sorry but until then, you must patiently wait or use another plugin instead for the time being.

18. I am getting errors when placing custom furniture on my server, i use Itemsadder plugin for create my furniture when has invisible armorstands. your plugin is conflicting with Itemsadder.

https://paste.helpch.at/ixilubipus.sql

Paper 1.17.1

I acknowledge that you've not updated it to 1.17.1 yet but would be greatly appreciated it you could, or if you are busy then could find someone else to help you out. I'll have to remove your plugin for now, i'm hoping you can fix this and update soon or ill have to seek an alternative out. thanks.