Spigot Armor Stand Adjustor [1.18] 1.6

Powerful and intuitive armor stand editor

• Like Like x 1
  1. @petomka just wondering, what mc player skull did you use in the picture for in the overview tab?

2. I've used several different skulls, I just took some I liked from HeadDatabase.
    First one and second was found with search input "Artist", the others are generic search inputs like "Pirate", "Man", "Boy" or "Woman".

3. oh ok , I see

4. smmmadden

Benefactor

Hey there @petomka - just so you are aware, you should check out existing names before you decide on one. This name is already taken and will only cause confusion between them for all users including you and the other developer. Take a look at the spreadsheet and choose one not already listed. Once you do, I can add it so other server owners can find it. :)

• Like Like x 1
  5. I wasn't really thinking about that, I just named the plugin after what is was for me, and that came closest :)

• Like Like x 1
  6. smmmadden

Benefactor

no worries, normally it wouldn't be a problem but given there are 10's of thousands of plugins here this comes up more often than you may think. :) I've added it into the spreadsheet, so good luck!

• Like Like x 1
  7. SlimeDog

Moderator Patron

This is so great! But please... Separate it from Yamler, which hasn't been updated in years and failed tests in every build attempted. It's open source; just grab the parts you need (and credit them).

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  8. It is now included. Though it was not necessary, as Yamler-Bukkit ran just fine on my 1.13.2 server setup, it sure provides a minimum of extra convenience.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  9. SlimeDog

Moderator Patron

Much obliged. Please increment a component of the version string with every release. There are now four version 1.0 downloads.

10. You have a point there. But as there weren‘t any new features I rather not incremented it, well whatever.
    Version is going to increment for every future release.

11. SlimeDog

Moderator Patron

That's why there are three standard components to a version string: MAJOR.MINOR.PATCH. So: 1.0.0, 1.0.1, 1.0.2, 1.0.3, now 1.1.0. :)

#16 SlimeDog, Jan 6, 2019
    Last edited: Jan 6, 2019
  12. Hey, is there any chance of updating this to 1.14.4? and if so, could you please add a toggle command for the editor, I have a vehicle plugin that uses some armor stands and this gets in the way of that more often than not

• Like Like x 1