Spigot Armor Stand Adjustor [1.18] 1.6

Powerful and intuitive armor stand editor

1. Is there any chance this will be updated to 1.17.1 anytime soon? I really need it for my server in an upcoming event and would rather not change plugins if i can help it

2. This statement is still relevant. I am currently working on my bachelor's thesis and once this is done, I can work on an update.

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  3. The most of the features works fine with 1.17.1 too, as I hear.
    Only the Amorstand Copy via GUI down't work - also with the right permission 'armorstandedit.copy'. I see the copy item in the GUI, but If I'm clicking, nothing is happening. I down't get an amorstand item with the copy-info.

Tested with new config in plugin version 1.5.5 (PaperMC #259 1.17.1)

4. The issue lies with NBT - as new minecraft versions usually do, the changes to nms were breaking because they're not API and are not even supposed to be used (for that reason). Unfortunately, I'm currently not feeling very motivated to work on minecraft projects, so I can't say when (or even if, to be brutally honest) this project will be updated.

5. petomka updated Armor Stand Adjustor [1.13 - 1.16] with a new update entry:

Update to 1.18

Read the rest of this update entry...

6. what needs to be changed in config.yml so that players without an operator can edit armor stand?

7. Hello, you need to give your players the proper permissions. You need a permissions plugin to do this, but you can change the permissions in the config to your liking.

8. Am I allowed to copy your plugin/feature explanation (the picture) to my website (of course linking this page as the source)? Thanks in advance. :)

9. Yes, you can do that. If you have Adobe Illustrator, you could also edit the image, the source file for this should also be checked in under /illustrator at https://gitlab.com/petomkaspigot/armorstandeditor (however, I haven't had AI for over three years, so I don't know what's actually there or not)

10. Hey, ich würde mich freuen, wenn ihr die Möglichkeit einbauen könntet (falls möglich), dass man die Rotation auch entlang der y-Achse einstellen kann, so könnte man liegende oder fliegende Figuren kreieren.

Lg

11. Andre_601

Supporter

Nicht möglich.

Und bitte verwend Englisch, so dass jeder es verstehen kann.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. Hello, you have created a very cool plugin, thank you so much for that. But I ran into a small problem after translating the plugin messages, some messages were translated and some were not, all the necessary quotes were placed.

[16:36:52] [Server thread/INFO]: Disguys issued server command: /armorstandadjustor reload
    [16:36:52] [Server thread/ERROR]: [ArmorStandAdjustor] Error trying to reload messages.yml
    me.petomka.armorstandeditor.net.cubespace.Yamler.Config.InvalidConfigurationException: Could not save YML
    at me.petomka.armorstandeditor.net.cubespace.Yamler.Config.BaseConfigMapper.saveToYaml(BaseConfigMapper.java:151) ~[ArmorStandAdjustor-1.6.jar:?]
    at me.petomka.armorstandeditor.net.cubespace.Yamler.Config.YamlConfig.internalLoad(YamlConfig.java:204) ~[ArmorStandAdjustor-1.6.jar:?]
    at me.petomka.armorstandeditor.net.cubespace.Yamler.Config.YamlConfig.reload(YamlConfig.java:147) ~[ArmorStandAdjustor-1.6.jar:?]
    at me.petomka.armorstandeditor.command.ArmorStandEditorCommand.onReload(ArmorStandEditorCommand.java:132) ~[ArmorStandAdjustor-1.6.jar:?]
    at me.petomka.armorstandeditor.command.ArmorStandEditorCommand.onCommand(ArmorStandEditorCommand.java:40) ~[ArmorStandAdjustor-1.6.jar:?]
    at org.bukkit.command.PluginCommand.execute(PluginCommand.java:45) ~[paper-api-1.18.1-R0.1-SNAPSHOT.jar:?]
    at org.bukkit.command.SimpleCommandMap.dispatch(SimpleCommandMap.java:159) ~[paper-api-1.18.1-R0.1-SNAPSHOT.jar:?]
    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_18_R1.CraftServer.dispatchCommand(CraftServer.java:908) ~[paper-1.18.1.jar:git-Paper-216]
    at net.minecraft.server.network.ServerGamePacketListenerImpl.handleCommand(ServerGamePacketListenerImpl.java:2289) ~[?:?]
    at net.minecraft.server.network.ServerGamePacketListenerImpl.handleChat(ServerGamePacketListenerImpl.java:2100) ~[?:?]
    at net.minecraft.server.network.ServerGamePacketListenerImpl.handleChat(ServerGamePacketListenerImpl.java:2081) ~[?:?]
    at net.minecraft.network.protocol.game.ServerboundChatPacket.handle(ServerboundChatPacket.java:46) ~[?:?]
    at net.minecraft.network.protocol.game.ServerboundChatPacket.a(ServerboundChatPacket.java:6) ~[?:?]
    at net.minecraft.network.protocol.PacketUtils.lambda$ensureRunningOnSameThread$1(PacketUtils.java:56) ~[?:?]
    at net.minecraft.server.TickTask.run(TickTask.java:18) ~[paper-1.18.1.jar:git-Paper-216]
    at net.minecraft.util.thread.BlockableEventLoop.doRunTask(BlockableEventLoop.java:149) ~[?:?]
    at net.minecraft.util.thread.ReentrantBlockableEventLoop.doRunTask(ReentrantBlockableEventLoop.java:23) ~[?:?]
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.doRunTask(MinecraftServer.java:1423) ~[paper-1.18.1.jar:git-Paper-216]
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.c(MinecraftServer.java:189) ~[paper-1.18.1.jar:git-Paper-216]
    at net.minecraft.util.thread.BlockableEventLoop.pollTask(BlockableEventLoop.java:122) ~[?:?]
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.pollTaskInternal(MinecraftServer.java:1400) ~[paper-1.18.1.jar:git-Paper-216]
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.pollTask(MinecraftServer.java:1393) ~[paper-1.18.1.jar:git-Paper-216]
    at net.minecraft.util.thread.BlockableEventLoop.runAllTasks(BlockableEventLoop.java:110) ~[?:?]
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.tickServer(MinecraftServer.java:1528) ~[paper-1.18.1.jar:git-Paper-216]
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.runServer(MinecraftServer.java:1273) ~[paper-1.18.1.jar:git-Paper-216]
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.lambda$spin$0(MinecraftServer.java:317) ~[paper-1.18.1.jar:git-Paper-216]
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:833) ~[?:?]
    Caused by: java.io.FileNotFoundException: plugins/ArmorStandAdjustor/messages.yml (Permission denied)
    at java.io.FileOutputStream.open0(Native Method) ~[?:?]
    at java.io.FileOutputStream.open(FileOutputStream.java:293) ~[?:?]
    at java.io.FileOutputStream.<init>(FileOutputStream.java:235) ~[?:?]
    at java.io.FileOutputStream.<init>(FileOutputStream.java:184) ~[?:?]
    at me.petomka.armorstandeditor.net.cubespace.Yamler.Config.BaseConfigMapper.saveToYaml(BaseConfigMapper.java:76) ~[ArmorStandAdjustor-1.6.jar:?]
    ... 26 more

13. check your file permissions

14. How can I invoke armorstand commands? (command block setting)

15. Hello,

commands that you attached to an armor stand will be invoked when you interact with the armor stand.

Regards,
    petomka

• Like Like x 1