Spigot Armor Stand Editor [dead] 1.16-25

Allows players in survival to easily edit armor stand pose and attributes without commands.

1. RypoFalem submitted a new resource:

Armor Stand Editor - Allows players in survival to easily edit armor stand pose and attributes without commands.

Read more about this resource...

• Like Like x 1
  2. If you encounter an error, check plugins/ArmorStandEditor/log.txt. Send that file to me and I can make sure to fix it!

Also, if you have a public server send me a PM with the server information. I would love to see what your server does with this and how users respond to the plugin, what issues or barriers they might have with the plugin, or just to chat.

3. Precode a configurable option to make a random dance! Have the armor stands dance!!! XD Like an animation LOL

4. WorldGuard doesn't protect armor stands in a region is there a permission for breaking armor stands in this plugin?
    It would be nice.

5. Thanks for bringing this up. To make sure we are on the same page, worldguard doesn't protect against players modifying armor stands via left clicking them with the edit tool (it does, according to my testing, prevent armorstands from being destroyed or any actions involving right clicks). I am working to fix this issue now.

#6 RypoFalem, Jun 1, 2015
    Last edited: Jun 1, 2015
  6. RypoFalem updated Armor Stand Editor with a new update entry:

Armor Stand Editor: world guard fix

Read the rest of this update entry...

7. Just uploaded an update. If you are still having issues with other players editing armorstands in world guard regions, make sure the world guard region has the interact flag set to deny. I apologize for any inconvenience this causes you.

8. RypoFalem updated Armor Stand Editor with a new update entry:

Major Bug fix, griefprevention and worldguard support

9. I wish we could translate that. :3

10. If you have any questions feel free to ask! Translating "that" is rather vague.

11. Add a language file to translate every strings inside the plugin.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Ah, I will put it on my to-do list :)

13. RypoFalem updated Armor Stand Editor with a new update entry:

ArmorStandEditor: Nametags, Armorstand placement and creative support!

14. Still no translation? :p

15. @RypoFalem
    It would be AMAZING if you could make it do the following. After you finish posing an armor stand, type a command and it prints out a link to a website like hastebin.com containing the code for that current armor stand pose. That would help developers a ton!

16. Busy, it will be an option in the future. I promise!

The "code?" do you mean the summon command? If so you probably prefer this http://haselkern.github.io/Minecraft-ArmorStand/

17. I was referring more as in Java/Bukkit API code.

Kind of like some programs for Forge, you design a model and it spits out the code and you copy and paste.

18. Can you give me an example of the output you want? From the sound of it I am not particularly interested in adding the functionality to this plugin but I could easily make another plugin for you that does this.