Armor Stand with Player head?

Discussion in 'Spigot Plugin Development' started by ProSl3nderMan, Jun 22, 2016.

1. Hey, so recently I've tried adding a Skull, with a player's skin head set to it, then setting an armorstand's helmet with it. So far, it's only done a skeleton skull, and this is on my private server that is in online-mode. I'm running this up against 1.8, here is my code:

Code (Text):
    String nanoName = ChatColor.stripColor(p.getInventory().getItem(slot).getItemMeta().getDisplayName().toLowerCase());
    ItemStack nano = new ItemStack(Material.SKULL_ITEM, 1);
    SkullMeta meta = (SkullMeta) nano.getItemMeta();
    meta.setOwner(Main.NC.getNanos().getString("nanos." + nanoName + ".player"));
    nano.setItemMeta(meta);
    m.setHelmet(nano);
    Here's a warning I get in the console when it tries getting the skin: http://pastebin.com/wrsWPGL6
    Is there a way to get around this "many requests within a certain amount of time" problem? Thanks in advance.

2. You are rate lĂ­mited by mojang api
    My server is blocked too from 1 month ago, so I can't use skulls and skins :(

can I know your host provider?

3. By private server I mean on my computer lol.

4. So restart your router to get a new ip

5. Can I get another person to weigh in on this? Is this guy talking legit?

6. You can try change the IP (your servers ip will change too). If you are getting this error, is because you have a plugin spamming the Mojang API. Find it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk