Spigot ArmorPlusPlus 0.6.5

This plugin provides custom armors. Recreation of BlockArmor.

1. bramar updated ArmorPlusPlus with a new update entry:

Some armors and fixes

Read the rest of this update entry...

2. bramar updated ArmorPlusPlus with a new update entry:

Added Slime armor and bStats support!

3. bramar updated ArmorPlusPlus with a new update entry:

Brick, Nether Brick, and Red Nether Brick's Immovable and End Stone armor!

4. bramar updated ArmorPlusPlus with a new update entry:

Ice armor and Repeated Update Check!

5. could u plz update a lang file then we can translate the armor?

6. Read the reviews. Someone already requested this.

7. bramar updated ArmorPlusPlus with a new update entry:

Plugin upgrade, Armor fixes, and Bone armor.

8. bramar updated ArmorPlusPlus with a new update entry:

Unrenameable armors, Soul sand armor, and other improvements.

9. Hello, i love this plugin and really appreciate your work in this. I had a couple of questions and I’m sorry if it’s a lot.
    1. Is there a way for you to remove the protection 0 effect or more importantly make it to where we can enchant the armor that way we can have better protection or unbreaking effects to it. If this is a question that is already ask then my bad .

2. I’m really interested in being able to combine some of the armor ability. I know that might be a hand full and really difficult with being able to stabilize the coding with multiple ability armor. But just as a fun mess around like being able to Combine speed and jump armor would be a cool new thing.

10. Hello,
    1. You technically can enchant it with protection 4, but not with like fire protection 4 (You just can't rename it). idk how to fix it, since it's already like that from the beginning of the plugin, and I don't know how to add the glowing effect without any enchantments. MCStacker did it by doing an empty enchantment tag. I'll see how I do that in the code.
    2. It would be too OP, right? For example, you can combine Strength (Quartz) and Teleporation (End stone). You can just teleport around, and kill players. Or End stone (Teleportation) and Glass (Invisibility to make your name tag hidden). What do you think?

EDIT: for the protection glowing issue in future updates, the armor recipe is now gonna glow from a custom enchantment from the plugin and existing protection 0 armor++'s armor will be replaced with the new ones.

#72 bramar, Dec 9, 2020
    Last edited: Dec 9, 2020
  11. bramar updated ArmorPlusPlus with a new update entry:

More configurations, commands and armor improvements

12. So my friends were playing with this plugin and when they used the glass armor and crouched they went fully invisible armor and all but now for some reason it doesn't work and their armor doesn't go invisible. Is there any reason its not working now?

13. https://www.spigotmc.org/resources/armorplusplus.74748/update?update=377470
    It has been fixed in version 0.4.7. If you don't have that version, update the plugin.

14. bramar updated ArmorPlusPlus with a new update entry:

Lag fixes/improvements

15. Code (Java):
    [13:56:38] [Server thread/ERROR]: Could not pass event PlayerToggleSneakEvent to ArmorPlusPlus v0.5
    java.lang.NullPointerException: Cannot invoke "org.bukkit.inventory.ItemStack.getItemMeta()" because "helm" is null
        at me.marvel.armorplusplus.ArmorAbilities.enderArmor(ArmorAbilities.java:659) ~[?:?]
        at com.destroystokyo.paper.event.executor.asm.generated.GeneratedEventExecutor84.execute(Unknown Source) ~[?:?]
        at org.bukkit.plugin.EventExecutor.lambda$create$1(EventExecutor.java:69) ~[patched_1.16.4.jar:git-Purpur-956]
        at co.aikar.timings.TimedEventExecutor.execute(TimedEventExecutor.java:80) ~[patched_1.16.4.jar:git-Purpur-956]
        at org.bukkit.plugin.RegisteredListener.callEvent(RegisteredListener.java:70) ~[patched_1.16.4.jar:git-Purpur-956]
        at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.callEvent(SimplePluginManager.java:607) ~[patched_1.16.4.jar:git-Purpur-956]
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_16_R3.PlayerConnection.a(PlayerConnection.java:2133) ~[patched_1.16.4.jar:git-Purpur-956]
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_16_R3.PacketPlayInEntityAction.a(SourceFile:43) ~[patched_1.16.4.jar:git-Purpur-956]
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_16_R3.PacketPlayInEntityAction.a(SourceFile:9) ~[patched_1.16.4.jar:git-Purpur-956]
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_16_R3.PlayerConnectionUtils.lambda$ensureMainThread$1(PlayerConnectionUtils.java:43) ~[patched_1.16.4.jar:git-Purpur-956]
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_16_R3.TickTask.run(SourceFile:18) ~[patched_1.16.4.jar:git-Purpur-956]
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_16_R3.IAsyncTaskHandler.executeTask(IAsyncTaskHandler.java:136) ~[patched_1.16.4.jar:git-Purpur-956]
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_16_R3.IAsyncTaskHandlerReentrant.executeTask(SourceFile:23) ~[patched_1.16.4.jar:git-Purpur-956]
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_16_R3.IAsyncTaskHandler.executeNext(IAsyncTaskHandler.java:109) ~[patched_1.16.4.jar:git-Purpur-956]
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_16_R3.MinecraftServer.bb(MinecraftServer.java:1206) ~[patched_1.16.4.jar:git-Purpur-956]
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_16_R3.MinecraftServer.executeNext(MinecraftServer.java:1199) ~[patched_1.16.4.jar:git-Purpur-956]
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_16_R3.IAsyncTaskHandler.awaitTasks(IAsyncTaskHandler.java:119) ~[patched_1.16.4.jar:git-Purpur-956]
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_16_R3.MinecraftServer.a(MinecraftServer.java:1274) ~[patched_1.16.4.jar:git-Purpur-956]
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_16_R3.MinecraftServer.w(MinecraftServer.java:1009) ~[patched_1.16.4.jar:git-Purpur-956]
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_16_R3.MinecraftServer.lambda$a$0(MinecraftServer.java:175) ~[patched_1.16.4.jar:git-Purpur-956]
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:832) [?:?

16. If you want, you can turn the tick interval up to like 10 ticks (5x the default). I'm currently making every event try-catched.

EDIT: Might even switch to an ArmorEquipEvent so it's not as laggy.