[ASAP] Need economic help

Discussion in 'Server & Community Management' started by MarkusV, May 19, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ** DISCLAIMER: I do not know if this is the right forum to post it in, or if it's even allowed - I will remove it if I've posted wrong. I also posted this in the "Off topic" forum.**

Hi, lately my server has not been getting a lot of donations, and I am unavailable to pay my host for the next invoice of $25. I think it might have to do with my server still stuck at 1.8.9 (but on its way to 1.9 update tho). My bank account is actually totally empty as of now, and tomorrow my server node will be terminated if I do not pay the invoice today! I am now asking the Spigot community for help. If everyone who saw this post would donate $1, my server would be saved!

Please, help me and my server out by donating just a small amount, I might be able to pay back whenever I get my server going good again! Thank you so much.

PayPal is: [email protected]
    (if you're a kind person and donate, please also add your name and I'll be sure to note it down, and eventually repay if so is wished for.)

• Optimistic Optimistic x 3
  2. Update: Thank you to everyone who donated, the invoice has finally been paid.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.