ASkyBlock Island Border

Discussion in 'Spigot Plugin Help' started by champagne, Jun 11, 2018.

1. HI so I've been working on this server(mostly as a hobby) and I've been wondering how I would go about make an island border for each island. I realize you cant really do this as you cant have a world border surrounding each island in the same world. I also want to make it so players cant move or build past the border. But I've seen plugins like this used on other servers and have been wondering how I would go about this? Any help would be appreciated! Thank You!

Here is an example I found of what I'm looking for.
    33440fdd1bfcfb237b69796be1646eaa226b5df7.jpg

Ive read up on this on some other forums and other posts and they suggested using these tools:
    WorldBorderApi
    https://www.spigotmc.org/threads/world-border-in-1-8.31313/#post-358567

Im pretty bad at coding and configuring these sort of things so if anyone could explain what I need to do to make this happen that be great. Thanks!!

-EDIT:
    I also want to make it so people can expand there island borders and also have a default size say 100x100. Thanks!

2. This works perfectly thanks for the link. Curious if threes a way to make players be able to expand the border?

3. You have to use askyblock permission to do that read the permission that askyblock has

4. Ok ya I think I found a way. Thanks for the help!