Solved ASkyBlock + LuckPerms Chat Prefix Issue

Discussion in 'Spigot Plugin Help' started by Sam_Diggity, Jul 20, 2018.

1. Hello,

I am attempting to set up my chat prefixes on my skyblock server. I have all of my permissions and colors set up the way I like.

I am now trying to put players' island level before their rank. I have installed PlaceHolderAPI, ASkyBlock, and LuckPerms and am using the placeholder %askyblock_level% as instructed on PAPI's website.

I have tried to do this using LuckPerms' in-game commands and it's online editor, but neither display the player's island level before their rank. Here's the command I executed: /lp group owner meta addprefix %askyblock_level%

Hopefully somebody out there has overcame this same issue, as Google wasn't much help.

Any ideas?

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Emm what what what. You need a chat format that support vault. LuckPerms Change your Prefix only. If your plugin dont support PAPI dont wait to work. Use ChatControl that have PAPI support and you can show the island variable with the rank, and format the chat easy.

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. I've got it!

I just needed to mess around with the placeholders more and try different combinations, that's all.

Thanks again for your help.

#3 Sam_Diggity, Jul 20, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 20, 2018
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Please how did you do it?

5. Jeez talk about necroposting