Spigot ASkyBlock V3.0.9.4

A skyblock plugin!

1. I would like to know if there is some option to import the islands from IslandWorld. Now a days I'm using IslandWord, but I've seen your plugin and I would like to change.

2. If you make a worldedit or schematica schematic they tend to help with that.

Still waiting on an answer about my glitch: Unable to open CP though enabled in config. Running on Spigot 1.10.2 now. Using pex. Can provide a list of plugins if nessasary.

Fixed the other part by completely redownloading the latest version, and readding all permissions, and reediting the configuration.

3. [17:23:51] [Server thread/ERROR]: Could not pass event EntityDamageByEntityEvent to ASkyBlock v3.0.1
    org.bukkit.event.EventException
    at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader$1.execute(JavaPluginLoader.java:302) ~[skyblock.jar:git-PaperSpigot-"e0734b2"]
    at co.aikar.timings.TimedEventExecutor.execute(TimedEventExecutor.java:78) ~[skyblock.jar:git-PaperSpigot-"e0734b2"]
    at org.bukkit.plugin.RegisteredListener.callEvent(RegisteredListener.java:62) ~[skyblock.jar:git-PaperSpigot-"e0734b2"]
    at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.fireEvent(SimplePluginManager.java:517) [skyblock.jar:git-PaperSpigot-"e0734b2"]
    at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.callEvent(SimplePluginManager.java:502) [skyblock.jar:git-PaperSpigot-"e0734b2"]
    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_8_R3.event.CraftEventFactory.callEvent(CraftEventFactory.java:87) [skyblock.jar:git-PaperSpigot-"e0734b2"]
    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_8_R3.event.CraftEventFactory.callEntityDamageEvent(CraftEventFactory.java:553) [skyblock.jar:git-PaperSpigot-"e0734b2"]
    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_8_R3.event.CraftEventFactory.handleEntityDamageEvent(CraftEventFactory.java:466) [skyblock.jar:git-PaperSpigot-"e0734b2"]
    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_8_R3.event.CraftEventFactory.handleLivingEntityDamageEvent(CraftEventFactory.java:585) [skyblock.jar:git-PaperSpigot-"e0734b2"]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.EntityLiving.d(EntityLiving.java:1112) [skyblock.jar:git-PaperSpigot-"e0734b2"]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.EntityLiving.damageEntity(EntityLiving.java:748) [skyblock.jar:git-PaperSpigot-"e0734b2"]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.EntityMonster.damageEntity(EntityMonster.java:42) [skyblock.jar:git-PaperSpigot-"e0734b2"]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.EntityZombie.damageEntity(EntityZombie.java:167) [skyblock.jar:git-PaperSpigot-"e0734b2"]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.EntityHuman.attack(EntityHuman.java:1002) [skyblock.jar:git-PaperSpigot-"e0734b2"]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.EntityPlayer.attack(EntityPlayer.java:1086) [skyblock.jar:git-PaperSpigot-"e0734b2"]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.PlayerConnection.a(PlayerConnection.java:1382) [skyblock.jar:git-PaperSpigot-"e0734b2"]
    at de.robingrether.idisguise.management.channel.InjectedPlayerConnection183.a(InjectedPlayerConnection183.java:40) [iDisguise.jar:?]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.PacketPlayInUseEntity.a(SourceFile:52) [skyblock.jar:git-PaperSpigot-"e0734b2"]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.PacketPlayInUseEntity.a(SourceFile:11) [skyblock.jar:git-PaperSpigot-"e0734b2"]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.PlayerConnectionUtils$1.run(SourceFile:13) [skyblock.jar:git-PaperSpigot-"e0734b2"]
    at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:511) [?:1.8.0_91]
    at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:266) [?:1.8.0_91]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.SystemUtils.a(SourceFile:44) [skyblock.jar:git-PaperSpigot-"e0734b2"]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.MinecraftServer.B(MinecraftServer.java:774) [skyblock.jar:git-PaperSpigot-"e0734b2"]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.DedicatedServer.B(DedicatedServer.java:378) [skyblock.jar:git-PaperSpigot-"e0734b2"]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.MinecraftServer.A(MinecraftServer.java:713) [skyblock.jar:git-PaperSpigot-"e0734b2"]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:616) [skyblock.jar:git-PaperSpigot-"e0734b2"]
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745) [?:1.8.0_91]
    Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException
    at com.wasteofplastic.askyblock.listeners.IslandGuard.onEntityDamage(IslandGuard.java:1022) ~[?:?]
    at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor311.invoke(Unknown Source) ~[?:?]
    at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43) ~[?:1.8.0_91]
    at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:498) ~[?:1.8.0_91]
    at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader$1.execute(JavaPluginLoader.java:300) ~[skyblock.jar:git-PaperSpigot-"e0734b2"]
    ... 27 more

4. I don't understand.

5. Okay so what you do, is make an island, put a piece of bedrock. Install world edit or schematica. (World edit is on the server, schematica is part of a forge client). You hilight the area. You save the schematic. You put the schematic in the ASKYBLOCK\SCHEMATICS folder. You put the Schematic in the config following the example.

Reload asadmin. Boom. Done.

6. But i want to import all my islands form Islandworld to askyblock.

7. No idea what islandworld is.

8. Code (Text):
    >[2K [07:09:21 WARN]: [ASkyBlock] Recommend that the denied player file is deleted otherwise weird things can happen.
    >[2K [07:09:21 WARN]: [ASkyBlock] *** Duplicate or overlapping islands! ***
    >[2K [07:09:21 WARN]: [ASkyBlock] Island at (-300, 1800) conflicts with (-300, 1800)
    >[2K [07:09:21 WARN]: [ASkyBlock] Accepted island is unowned.
    >[2K [07:09:21 WARN]: [ASkyBlock] Denied island is owned by Lukas4076CZTEST
    >[2K [07:09:21 WARN]: [ASkyBlock] 0087ad76-7cc0-3791-b4e1-4f7abb0b9c48.yml
    >[2K [07:09:21 WARN]: [ASkyBlock] Recommend that the denied player file is deleted otherwise weird things can happen.
    FIX?

9. Is it possible to make the permission for island range update on an island current range? rather than new islands.

10. Wow, the Curtis from the Archon.

Okay, so Yeah... you wanna know about asadmin then. The answer is yes. Asadmin can set range. You will want 1 of 2 commands.

/asadmin setrange (range area you want)
    /asadmin settingsreset confirm

The latter of the two is probably what you want, 'cause it will change all the islands on the map instead of just one, which is what the former does.

I've used this command one time myself when I decided, half a month after installing that I wanted everyone to have double the range from that point on.

if you or the other Archon boys need help, feel free to pop on to my server, or here and msg me. i've played with the skyblock plugin for over a year now, and feel pretty comfortable with it... regardless of the wierd shit that happens to me.

11. Hello. Im using Latest version of ASkyBlock for 1.9 spigot. Im actualy having problems with island reset.
    When player types in /is restart, Its creating new island somewhere, and only half of the old island are resetting, and half of the Old island are staying somewhere and waiting for players to steal items form chests.

12. Island protection settings are not correct. If you look at the configuration, you'll see where it gives you a warning.

13. Hi One of my custom islands has level 780 is it possible to make it start with level 3 like the other? How would I do that? Can't find it in the config?

14. Normally you'd do that in the config, Adjusting the handicap.

I honestly won't touch the handicap as that was the opening to causing a bunch of issues for mine.

15. is there anyway to stop nether portals being created in the overlord if created in the nether since its creating random portals on players islands and even in the void area thanks

16. 1.9 in the challenges do not give egg.

17. Zaino60

Supporter

Please add support for ShopKeepers plugin! http://dev.bukkit.org/bukkit-plugins/shopkeepers/ At the moment players are unable to trade villagers at spawn because it says "Island protected." and I even tried removing all spawn protection flags! For some reason the flag "allowvillagertrading:" works on islands players are visitors but not on spawn!

18. aSkyblock is really fun and I enjoy it a lot. Thanks so much!
    I've been unable to complete a challenge because rabbits are not spawning. I've set greeenhouses passive mobs are not spawning either.
    Any tips on how to solve this? Thanks in advance!

19. @Tastybento Could you add a permission that allows players to bypass the limits for certain blocks on their island? I did a search on the permission page and didn't seem to see one. It would be a great donor perk.

20. only problem with that Acro is that it's not EULA friendly to do that. Which means the perk would be unable to be given/sold after the 31st...