Assistance with deciphering Timings Report

Discussion in 'Performance Tweaking' started by JohnsanGeezo, Feb 4, 2020.

1. Hi, I'm hoping someone can help decipher this timings report. I have an issue with lag when playing with the HungerGames plugin on a large pre-made map. I've messaged the plugin creator, but he can't decipher the report as he's not used to Spigot.

I was playing a game last night and while I was fine, mid way through the game my opponent had some lag. I was expecting it, but it was pretty good at my end. Last time it crashed the server!

Can someone decipher what's going on so I can feed that back to the plugin creator, or try to fix it myself?

https://timings.spigotmc.org/?url=osivipukuq

Thanks in advance!

2. md_5

Administrator Developer

The three listed runnable tasks are slow and cause a lag spike of 0.25 seconds each time they run.

Your server overall is performing fine.
    Need more info on that crash, its probably not related to the plugin (at least going off the timings)

• Like Like x 1
  3. Sure thing. Unfortunately I didn't get a timings report on the crash, but it hasn't happened since. What could be the cause of the lag at my opponent's end? Seeing as I didn't have any, can I assume it's just his PC? It's surprising - he's got a bit of a beast of a PC.

4. md_5

Administrator Developer

Could just be high ping?