Spigot AsyncWorldEdit 3.6.11

Async WorldEdit - Edit millions of blocks without lag!

1. SB_prime submitted a new resource:

AsyncWorldEdit - Async WorldEdit - Edit millions of blocks without lag!

Read more about this resource...

• Like Like x 12
  2. So attach this into the plugin folder along with WorldEdit or just replace this with WorldEdit? Maybe details on installing this plugin correctly would be nice =)

3. It's just like any other plugin...

4. That's not what I asked, I basically asked if I should replace WorldEdit or just include it into the plugin directory along with WorldEdit. http://dev.bukkit.org/bukkit-plugins/async_worldedit/ Valid information here, my statement is resolved.

5. All you need to do is to download the jar file, put it in the plugins folder and reload your server. This is a regular plugin.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  6. I just posted the link here and description for my Creative Server Admins to look over and install. I have strongly recommended that this be tried out at DecisiveCraft.

7. dimensionZ

Benefactor

See it as an add-on.

Used it a few times, does exactly what's advertised and some more!

Thank you.

• Informative Informative x 1
  8. Dmck2b

Services Staff

• Like Like x 1
  9. Ye true. If you guys like I can provide you with the whole story. I'm planing to go public with all what was said but first I would like to give the mods a chance to provide a proper answer to my report. The plugin page is now moved to github.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Hmmm.. I have been using AsyncWorldEdit for a few weeks now (When it was on BukkitDev) and it's really useful.
    Yesterday I got a email notification that AsyncWorldEdit beta has been uploaded and apparently today AsyncWorldEdit is gone from BukkitDev.
    asofold is the author of AsyncWorldEdit on Bukkitdev or atleast was.
    Any explanation @SB_prime?

11. Puremin0rez

Huh? Are you sure asofold was the author?

I'm fairly certain I can always remember SB_Prime being the creator.

• Agree Agree x 2
  12. Hmm, AWE isn't the first plugin that moved from bukkitdev here, seems like bukkit has some problems.

Yep, also remember SB_Prime as the author, not asofold.

• Agree Agree x 2
  13. Well I don't know what to say. I'm the original author of AWE and I have been working on it for almost a year now. Yesterday I did some changes and decided to upload a new version (I made a typo in the file name and named it RC6 instead RC7 i corrected that later). After some time I got into a quarrel with dev bukkit staf that resulted in plugin deletion.

As proof that I'm the author you can ask EDawg878, Lukeer31, or RulingKyle149, or you can check the catched version of the dev bukkit page from google.

14. @SB_prime Just wondering, will you ever be able to add //regen?

15. @SB_prime

Hmm, I may have confused asofold with SB_prime well never mind that ;)

16. LiLChris

LiLChris Retired Moderator
    Retired

Welcome home! :)

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  17. That would by extrema :) because WorldEdit used native bukkit methods to do regen.

18. It looks like BlocksHub was removed from bukkitdev too. I cant remember if you guys also created blockshub, but either way it was used for logging blocks and thats very important

19. Check here: https://github.com/SBPrime/BlocksHub/releases