Spigot AtomicDeathHeads (Player Head Shop System) + API 3.1

Set prices for selling a players head, Customizable player head shop, Player Head drop on death, etc

1. DynamicJk submitted a new resource:

AtomicDeathHeads - Sell player heads, and even make some player heads worth more than others.

Read more about this resource...

2. Could you make it so the price of everyhead is different, like based on their rank or balance?

3. I will see if i can add this feature :)

• Like Like x 1
  4. Could you maybe add in the config where you can change the head price to be a percentage of their money? Like if someone had one million he's head would go for 300k or something like that

• Like Like x 1
  5. DynamicJk updated AtomicDeathHeads (Player Head Shop System) + API with a new update entry:

Completed API

Read the rest of this update entry...

6. Hi, i was on this ausie server and they use your plugin, it is fun, but it is not fun when i read in the description that /sell hand.... sells all heads in your hand. It gave me 4 times 0, which i was not happy about. Maybe a better sign explanation would be handy and in case i made a mistake, reverse the sell option??? maybe a good idea?

Anything other than that, a very nice plugin that makes you realize you need to empty your inventory more than often...
    Keep going!

7. Hi, again, would it be nice to connect the sign to a protected chest, which can be opened, and filled with heads, and when closing the process of selling the heads inside starts???
    This way we can sell a whole bunch at the same time.....
    Maybe???

8. been using this with MC1.11.2 for long time without problems.
    Would like to move this to MC1.12 can you update please