Attention Developers: Opportunity to contribute to Spigot / build your portfolio!

Discussion in 'Spigot Plugin Development' started by jflory7, May 8, 2015.

1. jflory7

Retired Benefactor

Awesome, I have watched the thread! Once I get caught up with the past week on Spigot, I will try to find some time to review it and see if we can get it into the wiki. :)

• Like Like x 1
  2. Ah, I see. I'll modify the tutorial when I have time. :)

3. I'm a bit late, but this seems really cool.

4. jflory7

Retired Benefactor

There's always plenty of different topics to write about. :)

5. Compilable

Compilable Previously ElieTGM

I'll be doing about custom configs and locations in a bit.

• Like Like x 1
  6. jflory7

Retired Benefactor

Awesome! Don't forget peer review. ;)

7. jflory7

Retired Benefactor

*makes mental note*

Thank you for contributing to this effort!! I hope to have some time to look at this later this month. I've totally been swamped with university work and other daily work. :(

• Like Like x 1
  8. jflory7

Retired Benefactor

Mind if you shoot me a PM with a link to your article? I'm in the middle of my finals week so I don't have much time to do a full peer review, but I will add it to my "List of Things" to be done once I'm finished!

9. I like that idea!

10. I love this. I am someone who learns by seeing a working example in front of me, changing it and modifying it to my own likings, and then it just feels natural. Keep in mind that copy/pasters will not learn anything, so it's there own loss. But there is a difference between spoonfeeding and giving examples and helping out people who learn visually. Thanks for the post! :D

11. is true dude..