Bukkit AuctionHouse 1.7.14

An AuctionHouse plugin with a familiar interface.

1. Hi, is it just compatible with those two plugins, or should it work with Ultra Permissions? Need to know before I can download this.

Thanks.

2. klugemonkey updated AuctionHouse with a new update entry:

Fixes and Improvements!

Read the rest of this update entry...

3. Um, its free, so you can download and try it out too. :) I haven't tested it with Ultra Permissions. You would need to check if Ultra Permissions works with Vault.

#23 klugemonkey, Nov 4, 2018
    Last edited: Nov 7, 2018
  4. These are fixed in 1.1.0 :p

• Like Like x 1
  5. Tax option is there now. Localization and Database are bigger projects to tackle.

6. Found this on the resource page :p
    [​IMG]

*Edit: I am still not able to get items from the creative menu when this plugin is enabled.

#26 Johanlw99, Nov 4, 2018
    Last edited: Nov 4, 2018
  7. ok, fixed it.

8. Alright, I am using LuckPerms now.

9. I want to make a localized language file. Can you post a configuration file that can modify the content?
    I tried to modify the class file but it was really bad. Of course I will only use it on my server and mark that you made this plugin.

10. I'm working on localization, but it will take some time. There are a lot of strings.

11. That’s great, thank you. I am conveying this good news for my players.

12. There's this bug that if you list something and log out and log back in you will not see your item under "Items You're Selling" so you cannot cancel your auction. This also allows you to bypass the listing limit and those items don't appear on your "recently sold" tab when they sell.

13. I was able to reproduce, so, I'll take a look at it closer.

#33 klugemonkey, Nov 7, 2018
    Last edited: Nov 7, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  14. Adding some images would be nice for new users to view the GUI.

15. Would it be possible to either change or add a toggle to make the auction house sort by new->old rather than the current old->new. The first page gets filled up with auctions that aren't selling.
    I really appreciate your work and your responsiveness btw, definitely one of the better devs I've come across!

16. klugemonkey updated AuctionHouse with a new update entry:

Testing, Bug Fixes, New Features, rinse and repeat...

Read the rest of this update entry...

17. Sure, it's added to latest 1.2.0 release.

18. So, locale files are now supported in the 1.2.0 version. I haven't thoroughly tested it, but you can give it a try and let me know if you run across anything that needs fixing. Thanks.

19. update 1.13.2

You cannot list more -1 items errors