Bukkit AuctionHouse 1.7.14

An AuctionHouse plugin with a familiar interface.

1. It doesnt say on the mainpage that the permission even exist. But thank you for the info, @Zoumby

2. I don't relly get how to set a max of items that a player/group can list.

Is it auctionhouse.auctions.x?

3. I was test:

"minecraft:stone": "Pierre"
    "stone": "Pierre"

input to language file, it's corect usage ?

But doesn't work :/

4. Still there is a problem with the black list, even automatically configured things by the plugin can be sold!

upload_2019-1-13_2-32-59.png

Attached Files:

5. Or, specify the correct code for this command

6. Great plugin! But I found a bug. After using /ah any item starts to twitch, like if I had pressed the right mouse button. Version 1.13.2. It would be great if you fixed it. Thank you!

P.S. I understood the problem! It's a conflict with OpenInv.

#86 Egor33345, Jan 17, 2019
    Last edited: Jan 18, 2019
  7. It seems players dont get the button for expired items?
    But they get the notification they have expired items, but they can't pick them up?
    I tried to check the .db file (i mean .dat) but it's password protected, the config yml doesn't show me there's one set, so i can't help the players or confirm what they're selling.

Attached Files:

8. xxtreepuncherxx

Supporter

Is there a command or way to remove items from the auction?

9. OK, know this is an older post, but will consider how this should be implemented. Currently, you could modify the en_us.json for the entries that display an amount to use %,.0f instead of %,.2f to eliminate the decimals from being displayed.

#89 klugemonkey, Jan 28, 2019
    Last edited: Jan 28, 2019
  10. No command line removal, but you could use /ah selling and click on the item to cancel it from the auction, then go into the Cancelled / Expired Listings page by clicking on the poisonous potato, then click on the item again to return it to your inventory.

11. The .dat file is just serialized POJO (plain old java objects). Strange that it is seeming like an encrypted file, but its not encrypted - just cryptic.

12. All duration entries are in #d#h#m format. So if you wanted a duration of 2 days, 3 hours and 30 minutes, it would be 2d3h30m.
    listingDuration is how long of a duration the item is listed and visible to others.
    expiredDuration is after listingDuration has expired, how long will it be in the Cancelled/ Expired Items state.
    If you don't return the cancelled item to you within that expiredDuration it goes into the unclaimed state.
    unclaimedDuration is how long it will stay in the unclaimed state. Unclaimed items will try to be returned to you at login.
    But if you don't login for that unclaimedDuration, it will try to clean up the item (really remove) and you wouldn't be able to get it back.
    How often it cleans up any items after the unclaimedDuration period is set by the cleanupDuration.

13. Not sure what you mean by automatically configured items

14. Format looks correct, but don't change the left part names. Those are hard coded.
    Part to the right of the colon can be modified. There is a comma at the end of each line in the JSON file.
    Also need to change the "language.name", "language.region" and "language.code" keys in the file.
    Once you translate en_us.json to another language, make sure to change the file name to match the locale.
    For example, copy en_us.json to fr_fr.json, translate all the values, then change "language.name":"French", "language.region":"France", "language.code": "fr_fr", lines at the top of the file.
    You will have to reload the plugin (might be able to use /ah reload).

15. We don't get the poisonous potato, i remember seeing it in the past, but it's not there latetly and ppl have expired item notifications.

16. So, your saying when it expires, not if I cancel, the potato is missing? I'm not seeing that behavior. Seems like the potato is showing up for me. I'm wondering if its an issue of mis-configured duration settings?

#96 klugemonkey, Jan 28, 2019
    Last edited: Jan 28, 2019
  17. Hi,

After 15-16 hours while the server works plugin stop working, and shows me this error while trying to execute this commands, or some other, https://pastebin.com/0EWi93gu

We catch that this happens when somebody try to put on AuctionHouse item with very long name! Or when somebody try to buy that item with long name!

Thanks in advance! :)

18. Who knows, it's been fine for the first period we've used it, I didn't change much to config since day one to be honest.
    Code (Text):
    #
    # AuctionHouse
    debug: false
    locale: en_us
    chatHook: true
    auction:
      listingPrice: 0.0
      listingRate: 0.0
      listingDuration: 14d0h0m
      expiredDuration: 28d0h0m
      unclaimedDuration: 90d0h0m
      cleanupDuration: 0d24h0m
      preventCreative: true
      preventSpectator: true
      maxSellPrice: 1000000.0
      salesTax: 0.0
      allowDamagedItems: false
      defaultMaxListings: 45
      chronological: false
    blacklist:
      '0':
        item: minecraft:bedrock
      '1':
        item: minecraft:barrier
      '2':
        item: minecraft:command_block
      '3':
        item: minecraft:structure_block
      '4':
        name: '§6 §4§l1MB §r§6Menu '
        item: minecraft:nether_star
        lore:
        - '§7 Right Click to open /menu '
    configVersion: 1

Code (Text):

>about AuctionHouse
    [22:41:22 INFO]: AuctionHouse version 1.3.4
    [22:41:22 INFO]: Author: klugemonkey
    >about
    [22:41:23 INFO]: This server is running CraftBukkit version git-Spigot-f56e2e7-7fc66b2 (MC: 1.13.2) (Implementing API version 1.13.2-R0.1-SNAPSHOT)
    Sorry if I misunderstand the configuration.

What I basically want:

For a player to put up an item, and have it listed for two weeks.
    Then after those two weeks are over, give them opportunity for another two weeks to pick up their expired items.
    I just never want someone to put up a shulker box with diamond stacks, just to see it "disappear" and they never get it back, if nobody buys it. I want items we put up to be returned(able) after a generous time of two weeks listing.

19. Can you provide more details,
    OK, i can check

20. listingDuration: 14d0h0m
    expiredDuration: 14d0h0m
    unclaimedDuration: 90d0h0m
    cleanupDuration: 0d24h0m

This would do 2 weeks of listing, 2 weeks of expired showing, and then for 3 months try to return when they login, after that, items are deleted permanently, checking every day for new stuff that requires permanent deletion.

• Like Like x 1