Spigot AuditTrail 5.1

The best file and mysql event logger for Minecraft PERIOD.

1. Tbakonyi submitted a new resource:

MCAudit - A plugin to log the actions of players and admins in real time

Read more about this resource...

2. @Tbakonyi so this plugin is Just like to create a note to say 'player might be using speed hacks watch him'?

3. A log file entry will be created based on the enabled listener. Example: If the player command listener is enabled, whenever a player issues a command in game, a log file entry will be created with the details of the event.

You can "watch" a specific player in one or more listeners but the types of events are the ones listed in the plugin description (e.g. login, logout, command, chat...). This plugin will not help with the example you gave.

4. That is pretty cool, what are the timings of it?

If it is possible, could you add it so it's all viewable with a web page?
    A bit like BungeeWeb

5. By timings you mean how many log events / second to file and mySQL database?

The web page idea is something I have not considered yet. I'll take a look at BungeeWeb and see what sort of effort is required to implement. I would be interested to hear some feedback on how the interface to the web page(s) would possibly look like.

EDIT: A web interface is quite a fair amount of work to implement. It is something which would require a lot of effort. For now I'll put it on the radar on possible areas of improvement.

#5 Tbakonyi, Dec 2, 2015
    Last edited: Dec 2, 2015
  6. Tbakonyi updated MCAudit with a new update entry:

Fixes and new features

Read the rest of this update entry...

7. Tbakonyi updated MCAudit with a new update entry:

Item name fix and new listeners

8. Tbakonyi updated MCAudit with a new update entry:

Fixes + New Listeners

9. It would be more accurate to say:

An audit trail (also called audit log) is a security-relevant chronological record, set of records, and/or destination and source of records that provide documentary evidence of the sequence of activities that have affected at any time a specific operation, procedure, or event.

10. Tbakonyi updated AuditTrail with a new update entry:

Custom item / mob support + other features and fixes

11. Getting this error and cannot get it to load. Even off default configs. The file is 1.5 off here, but the version shows 1.4 in Spigot.

12. Thanks for reporting the issue. It has been corrected in version 2.0 of the plugin.

13. Tbakonyi updated AuditTrail with a new update entry:

Huge performance increases + fixes + new listeners

14. Getting this with it now. Deleted it's folder to start from scratch as well. This was after restarting it once to see if it was during the config gen that it had an issue.

15. Could you send me the log file. It is located within the plugin folder.

16. OK I believe I found the root cause of the exception. It should be fixed in 2.1. Please try and let me know.

17. @Tbakonyi
    Any web-addpn soon for this to allow me to check this better than check inside the database?
    But nice plugin ;)

18. Works perfect! Thank you