Spigot AuditTrail 5.1

The best file and mysql event logger for Minecraft PERIOD.

1. I will look into this. Others have asked for this as well.

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Tbakonyi updated AuditTrail with a new update entry:

Fixes + Web interface add-on

Read the rest of this update entry...

3. Would it be a possible replacement for the OnTime plugin as well? I just need to log time staff are on.

4. The plugin can be configured to log Join and Quit events for a list of specific users. This plugin does not support all the other features of OnTime but if you just need events to be logged, AuditTrail will work.

• Informative Informative x 1
  5. The web interface add-on has finally been created! It is located here.

6. Tbakonyi updated AuditTrail with a new update entry:

Added mySQL player logs

7. Tbakonyi updated AuditTrail with a new update entry:

New listeners + item name fixes + player inventory saves for AuditTrail-Web

8. Forgot to ask, is there anyway to log books being created and what they contain?

9. Currently you can use the "Craft" listener to see when a book is created. However book meta information is not logged. Since the book meta is different from other item information, I can make a specific listener for this and include all the relevant information (i.e. Author, Title, Page Count, Specific Page Information). Just let me know what you think the important information is. A new listener like this doesn't take very long to make.

10. It would be nice to see the author, and whats wrote in it. Having issues with people in creative putting books into other users chests with some nasty wording. Would be good to catch them ;)

11. Oh, and your plugin has almost stopped the arguments and griefing of shared plots. Everyone knows you I can pull a log of who did what. Killed that issue dead in it's tracks.

12. So, Iam thinking of installing this on my server, but the uses are not quite clear for me (yet) and thats why I want to ask, if someone could give me a simple example or two, how it helps my server ? (It's a survival themed one and Iam already running LogBlock)

13. AuditTrail logs events which occur on your server. LogBlock is good if you need the rollback functionality. But for logging it is quite lacking.

Possible uses for AuditTrail are:
    - Anti-griefing (logs can show what players do, when they do it and where)
    - Can monitor your staff to ensure they are not doing anything they are not supposed to (issuing commands, joining and leaving the server when they are supposed to)
    - Can monitor player patterns (are players exploiting certain mobs in certain locations for farming)

I have created a OneDrive share where you can view a sample of each type of log event. The link is here:

http://1drv.ms/1KpGjfL

• Like Like x 1
  14. Tbakonyi updated AuditTrail with a new update entry:

Added Book Listener + Log Event Recycler

15. Woohoo! Thanks

16. #36 Duqino, Feb 20, 2016
    Last edited: Feb 20, 2016
  17. Both issues have been corrected in 2.51.

EDIT: I'll start work on the chest listener.

EDIT 2: Container listener now available and added to version 3.0

#38 Tbakonyi, Feb 21, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 21, 2016
  18. Tbakonyi updated AuditTrail with a new update entry:

Support for Minecraft 1.9, New container listener and many fixes