Spigot AuditTrail 5.1

The best file and mysql event logger for Minecraft PERIOD.

1. What you plan next?

2. Sorry for the late response but I was away on vacation. To answer, this is NOT in the plan. There are other plugins that do rollbacks. AuditTrail is strictly for logging. There is also some plugin management features when combined with AuditTrail-Web

• Like Like x 1
  3. Thanks for getting back to me. I appreciate it, belated or not.

In the time since I posted my original question, CoreProtect has finally been updated for 1.9 and 1.10, so it's all good on my end. :) Good luck, and keep up the good work!

4. At the moment I am looking at the suggestions given previously by people and deciding which of those to implement that make sense.

Next version will also make it so you do not have to manually recreate your plugin file if you upgrade from a previous version. This was a sore spot for some as they had complicated configuration files which had to be re-edited.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Tbakonyi updated AuditTrail with a new update entry:

Fixes + New Features

Read the rest of this update entry...

6. Does this work well with paper spigot?

7. I haven't tested it out but I do know at least 1 person who did use it.

8. I installed this plugin, configured it and connected to mysql. When server start the plugin creates four tables, auditTrail_console ,
    auditTrail_inventory,auditTrail_servers and auditTrail_users
    But in server's log launch errors like this

com.mysql.jdbc.exceptions.jdbc4.MySQLSyntaxErrorException: Table 'minecraft_log.auditTrail_players' doesn't exist

┬┐Why the plugin don't create the table auditTrail_players?

Thanks

#88 DiCrEn, Oct 20, 2016
    Last edited: Oct 21, 2016
  9. Could I get the log file please. Your links do not seem to work (they require credentials).

10. #90 DiCrEn, Oct 21, 2016
    Last edited: Oct 21, 2016

11. This issue is fixed in version 4.21 of the plugin. Thank you for reporting it.

12. It works! Thanks a lot

13. Something new in your plans?

What about folder for logs?

14. Nothing specific at the moment. Bugs are being fixed when reported and am continuing to update based on new versions. As for new features, I am open to ideas but only if they really make sense based on what the plugin is. If you have an idea, shoot me a PM and we can discuss.

• Like Like x 1
  15. Hi there, it seems your version of mySQL needs to be updated to at least 5.6. You should be using the latest version if you can.