Spigot Aurelium Skills | Advanced Skills, Stats, Abilities, and more Beta 1.2.8

Enhance your survival multiplayer experience

1. health:
    modifier: 0.01
    health-scaling: true
    hp-indicator-scaling: 2
    I don’t know why the new player’s health is 49.

2. Hp indicator scaling means that the regular health is multiplied by an amount when displayed. If you want the regular minecraft health, turn hp-indicator-scaling to 1.

3. Is this plugin have a damage indicator?If not,I hope you toadd it.XD
    And then,such as health regen will not compatible with other plugin.Hope to add a function that if a server have any rpg plugin that make regen or health scale,this plugin will disable its function automatically.
    XD
    This plugin is good and I really hope it will be more powerful(and more configurable).

4. is this plugin support MMOItems?

• Informative Informative x 1
  5. Archyx updated Aurelium Skills | Advanced Skills, Stats, Abilities, and more with a new update entry:

Archery Abilities, Uses for Mana, Damage Indicators

Read the rest of this update entry...

6. [AureliumSkills] Enabling AureliumSkills vAlpha 1.2.0
    [10:25:42 INFO]: [Skills] PlaceholderAPI Support Enabled!
    [10:25:42 INFO]: [Skills] HolographicDisplays Support Enabled!
    [10:25:42 ERROR]: Error occurred while enabling AureliumSkills vAlpha 1.2.0 (Is it up to date?)
    java.lang.NoSuchFieldError: SPLASH_POTION
    at io.github.archy_x.aureliumskills.skills.Skill.<clinit>(Skill.java:54) ~[?:?]
    at io.github.archy_x.aureliumskills.Options.loadConfig(Options.java:137) ~[?:?]
    at io.github.archy_x.aureliumskills.AureliumSkills.onEnable(AureliumSkills.java:89) ~[?:?]
    at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPlugin.setEnabled(JavaPlugin.java:321) ~[spigot.jar:git-Spigot-db6de12-18fbb24]
    at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader.enablePlugin(JavaPluginLoader.java:340) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-db6de12-18fbb24]
    at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.enablePlugin(SimplePluginManager.java:405) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-db6de12-18fbb24]
    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_8_R3.CraftServer.loadPlugin(CraftServer.java:357) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-db6de12-18fbb24]
    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_8_R3.CraftServer.enablePlugins(CraftServer.java:317) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-db6de12-18fbb24]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.MinecraftServer.s(MinecraftServer.java:414) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-db6de12-18fbb24]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.MinecraftServer.k(MinecraftServer.java:378) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-db6de12-18fbb24]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.MinecraftServer.a(MinecraftServer.java:333) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-db6de12-18fbb24]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.DedicatedServer.init(DedicatedServer.java:263) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-db6de12-18fbb24]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:525) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-db6de12-18fbb24]
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source) [?:1.8.0_241]

7. Could you please show me that where is the maessage
    "+1 ❤ Regeneration"
    "+1 %char_arrow% Toughness "
    and level up title tip are?
    I need to translate them all into chinese
    so if there's not such a message in config yet,I hope you to add it.

Xd

I'm so silly. Xd
    I have found them in message file all.

#29 SnowCutieOwO, Aug 5, 2020
    Last edited: Aug 5, 2020
  8. Sorry and this plugin is still not support 1.8 server

• Informative Informative x 1
  9. Archyx updated Aurelium Skills | Advanced Skills, Stats, Abilities, and more with a new update entry:

Defense Abilities, Disable Abilities, Bug Fixes

10. Archyx updated Aurelium Skills | Advanced Skills, Stats, Abilities, and more with a new update entry:

New XP Sources, Skill Name Commands

11. Can you support Chinese?
    Very anxious! If you can, I can ask my friend to translate for you!

We need Chinese version very much!
    thanks

12. Can you add permissions per skill? And maybe more specific commands to acess to the skills? So that I can give these abilities from within the MMOCore plugin.

13. Awesome plugin but I noticed it won't work with a LOT of servers due to them running Java 8. When trying to load it, it causes some errors in console and disables. Is there a possibility for it to be compiled in Java 8?

14. The plugin is already compiled in Java 8, and it works perfectly fine on my Java 8 test servers.

15. Archyx updated Aurelium Skills | Advanced Skills, Stats, Abilities, and more with a new update entry:

Alpha 1.4.0 - Fighting and Endurance Abilities, Skill Permissions, Disabled Worlds

16. hello,this is nice plugin.It's already running on my server,but player mana cannot be restored,how does mana recover

17. Mana regenerates based on the regneration stat, which must be above 0 to start regenerating. However, the next update will make it so mana regenerates a base amount by default without having to level the regen stat.

18. Archyx updated Aurelium Skills | Advanced Skills, Stats, Abilities, and more with a new update entry:

Alpha 1.4.1 - MySQL, Combat Changes/Rework, Vault Support, Bug Fixes