Authme Reloaded shuts down the server!

Discussion in 'Spigot Plugin Help' started by Luke135, Feb 16, 2020.

1. Yeah every time I try to run the server with Authme it shuts down almost immediately. This is what I found in the console:

[19:22:26 INFO]: [AuthMe] Enabling AuthMe v5.5.0-SNAPSHOT-b2116
    [19:22:27 INFO]: [AuthMe] Renaming ExternalBoardOptions.mySQLColumnSalt to DataSource.mySQLColumnSalt
    [19:22:27 INFO]: [AuthMe] SQLite Setup finished
    [19:22:27 INFO]: [AuthMe] No supported permissions system found! Permissions are disabled!
    [19:22:27 INFO]: [AuthMe] Old keys have been moved to the new ones in your messages_xx.yml file
    [19:22:27 INFO]: [AuthMe] Added 14 missing keys to your messages_xx.yml file: [on_join_validation.quick_command, email.add_not_allowed, email.change_not_allowed, captcha.captcha_for_registration, captcha.register_captcha_valid, two_factor.confirmation_required, two_factor.code_required, two_factor.already_enabled, two_factor.enable_error_no_code, two_factor.enable_success, two_factor.enable_error_wrong_code, two_factor.not_enabled_error, two_factor.removed_success, two_factor.invalid_code]
    [19:22:28 INFO]: [AuthMe] Hooked successfully into Essentials
    [19:22:28 INFO]: [AuthMe] Hooked successfully into Multiverse-Core
    [19:22:28 INFO]: [AuthMe] Essentials spawn file not found: '/data/plugins/Essentials/spawn.yml'
    [19:22:28 WARN]: [AuthMe] Aborting initialization of AuthMe: [InjectorReflectionException]: Could not invoke constructor of class 'class fr.xephi.authme.command.CommandHandler'
    [19:22:28 WARN]: [AuthMe] THE SERVER IS GOING TO SHUT DOWN AS DEFINED IN THE CONFIGURATION!
    [19:22:28 INFO]: [AuthMe] Waiting for 0 tasks to finish
    [19:22:28 INFO]: [AuthMe] AuthMe 5.5.0-SNAPSHOT-b2116 disabled!

2. I guess you are using LuckPerms, if you do enable ForceVaultHook in your Authme config

3. Oh yes the recent build works thanks!