Bungee - Proxy AuthMeBungee 2.2.0-beta1

A bridge between your AuthMe Spigot instance and your BungeeCord proxy.

1. Xephi59 submitted a new resource:

AuthMeBungee - A bridge between your AuthMe Spigot instance and your BungeeCord proxy.

Read more about this resource...

2. Hi, do you plan to add an API on this plugin?
    I'm developing an plugin for bungeecord that broadcasts a custom join message mentioning the player country. But I'm looking to add an option that will delay that join message until the player pass the login process because before that I cannot trust that player name.
    So, to do that I think I need some sort of "event" from AuthMe but on the bungeecord side. If your plugin do all the stuff of communication with AuthMe Reloaded, I think it should have relatively simple API with, say at least two events: PlayerLogin, PlayerLogout.
    Or I should do all the same stuff you did on this plugin?
    What do you think?

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. I don't understand only one thing: why do not you make this plugin for spigot server?
    I think "Join message" - it's message when player join spigot server and not bungeecord.
    Just imagine next message: Hi "player"! Wellcome to Lobby!
    It will be strange to post this message from bungeecord, is not it?

4. There are different use cases, you are talking about a personalized message (welcome message) that should be sent only to the player that joined, and I'm talking about a broadcast message that should be seen by all players (something like "Steve joined us from Japan!").
    On big servers when there is 10+ joins per second it will be spammy (they probably disable all join messages anyway), but in small to mid sized server it is useful to see when someone joins. If I show the message only on lobby then almost nobody will see it.
    And I have both flavor of the plugin spigot and bungeecord, it up to the admin which one use with his setup.

5. If i use this on a single server and later make a bungee server. Can i just replace the MYSQL data to the bungee plugin config and its fixed? Or do i need to make a backup and set in in the table of the one the bungeecord plugin created?
    Becouse i just want a single server now, but if my server is open and there are more people mabe i make a second gamamode, but dont want to have everyone make a new account.

6. I suggest you to use Skript and Skungee. Here is how it would work. You create custom command in skript, for example /joinbroadcast %player %country. Then you add this command to Authme's commands.yml file. Each time user logs in, command will be executed providing player's name and country. Skript will perform predefined action, for example bungee-wide broadcast (via Skungee).

7. I'm here just of interest, so this should be a replacement for AuthMeBridge by Crylegend?

8. I connetced my bungeecord server now, but now if i go back to the lobby server i see this:
    http://prntscr.com/isg4j1
    - i was longer than 1 minute(Cache) away
    - 2 messages that are saying i already logged in but its just going back to the lobby...
    Can you fix this problems please?

9. A user connects to proxy and logs in per authme and then going to server2 and logging out. If he now logs in again, he can´t: "Connection lost. Authentication required". But he can´t authenticate, because he can´t get on the server again...
    [​IMG]

10. getting this at bungee-proxy #1310 starting authmebungee #2.0.2:
    Code (Text):

20:47:51 [WARNUNG] Exception encountered when loading plugin: AuthMeBungee
    while scanning a quoted scalar
     in 'reader', line 27, column 21:
        unloggedUserServer: '
                            ^
    found unexpected end of stream
     in 'reader', line 27, column 22:

^

at fr.xephi.authmebungee.libs.yaml.snakeyaml.scanner.ScannerImpl.scanFlowScalarSpaces(ScannerImpl.java:1933)
        at fr.xephi.authmebungee.libs.yaml.snakeyaml.scanner.ScannerImpl.scanFlowScalar(ScannerImpl.java:1847)
        at fr.xephi.authmebungee.libs.yaml.snakeyaml.scanner.ScannerImpl.fetchFlowScalar(ScannerImpl.java:1029)
        at fr.xephi.authmebungee.libs.yaml.snakeyaml.scanner.ScannerImpl.fetchSingle(ScannerImpl.java:1004)
        at fr.xephi.authmebungee.libs.yaml.snakeyaml.scanner.ScannerImpl.fetchMoreTokens(ScannerImpl.java:392)
        at fr.xephi.authmebungee.libs.yaml.snakeyaml.scanner.ScannerImpl.checkToken(ScannerImpl.java:226)
        at fr.xephi.authmebungee.libs.yaml.snakeyaml.parser.ParserImpl$ParseBlockMappingValue.produce(ParserImpl.java:585)
        at fr.xephi.authmebungee.libs.yaml.snakeyaml.parser.ParserImpl.peekEvent(ParserImpl.java:157)
        at fr.xephi.authmebungee.libs.yaml.snakeyaml.parser.ParserImpl.checkEvent(ParserImpl.java:147)
        at fr.xephi.authmebungee.libs.yaml.snakeyaml.composer.Composer.composeNode(Composer.java:133)
        at fr.xephi.authmebungee.libs.yaml.snakeyaml.composer.Composer.composeValueNode(Composer.java:249)
        at fr.xephi.authmebungee.libs.yaml.snakeyaml.composer.Composer.composeMappingChildren(Composer.java:240)
        at fr.xephi.authmebungee.libs.yaml.snakeyaml.composer.Composer.composeMappingNode(Composer.java:228)
        at fr.xephi.authmebungee.libs.yaml.snakeyaml.composer.Composer.composeNode(Composer.java:154)
        at fr.xephi.authmebungee.libs.yaml.snakeyaml.composer.Composer.composeDocument(Composer.java:122)
        at fr.xephi.authmebungee.libs.yaml.snakeyaml.composer.Composer.getSingleNode(Composer.java:105)
        at fr.xephi.authmebungee.libs.yaml.snakeyaml.constructor.BaseConstructor.getSingleData(BaseConstructor.java:140)
        at fr.xephi.authmebungee.libs.yaml.snakeyaml.Yaml.loadFromReader(Yaml.java:524)
        at fr.xephi.authmebungee.libs.yaml.snakeyaml.Yaml.load(Yaml.java:452)
        at fr.xephi.authmebungee.libs.jalu.configme.resource.YamlFileReader.reload(YamlFileReader.java:116)
        at fr.xephi.authmebungee.libs.jalu.configme.resource.YamlFileReader.<init>(YamlFileReader.java:42)
        at fr.xephi.authmebungee.libs.jalu.configme.resource.YamlFileResource.<init>(YamlFileResource.java:44)
        at fr.xephi.authmebungee.config.SettingsProvider.get(SettingsProvider.java:38)
        at fr.xephi.authmebungee.config.SettingsProvider.get(SettingsProvider.java:16)
        at fr.xephi.authmebungee.libs.jalu.injector.handlers.instantiation.ProviderHandler$InstantiationByProviderClass.instantiateWith(ProviderHandler.java:129)
        at fr.xephi.authmebungee.libs.jalu.injector.InjectorImpl.resolveContext(InjectorImpl.java:164)
        at fr.xephi.authmebungee.libs.jalu.injector.InjectorImpl.resolve(InjectorImpl.java:133)
        at fr.xephi.authmebungee.libs.jalu.injector.InjectorImpl.getSingleton(InjectorImpl.java:72)
        at fr.xephi.authmebungee.AuthMeBungee.onEnable(AuthMeBungee.java:38)
        at net.md_5.bungee.api.plugin.PluginManager.enablePlugins(PluginManager.java:227)
        at net.md_5.bungee.BungeeCord.start(BungeeCord.java:277)
        at net.md_5.bungee.BungeeCordLauncher.main(BungeeCordLauncher.java:56)
        at net.md_5.bungee.Bootstrap.main(Bootstrap.java:15)

11. Hey just a question... I feel like I have set everything up alright, buuutt when a new player switches the server for the first time they are asked to register again (4 servers means 4 times they need to register)... Can I fix this with MySql or did I just not configure right? I see no one is talking about it so I'm not sure.

12. Hello,l like this plugin very much.l want to share plugin in MCBBS.Can you agree with me?(www.mcbbs.net)

13. [21:26:22 WARN]: [AuthMeBridge] Task #9 for AuthMeBridge v1.6.2 generated an exception
    java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: fr/xephi/authme/api/NewAPI
    at com.crylegend.authmebridge.AuthMeBridgeListener$1.run(AuthMeBridgeListener.java:33) ~[?:?]
    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_8_R3.scheduler.CraftTask.run(CraftTask.java:71) ~[server.jar:git-Spigot-21fe707-e1ebe52]
    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_8_R3.scheduler.CraftScheduler.mainThreadHeartbeat(CraftScheduler.java:350) [server.jar:git-Spigot-21fe707-e1ebe52]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.MinecraftServer.B(MinecraftServer.java:723) [server.jar:git-Spigot-21fe707-e1ebe52]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.DedicatedServer.B(DedicatedServer.java:374) [server.jar:git-Spigot-21fe707-e1ebe52]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.MinecraftServer.A(MinecraftServer.java:654) [server.jar:git-Spigot-21fe707-e1ebe52]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:557) [server.jar:git-Spigot-21fe707-e1ebe52]
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748) [?:1.8.0_141]
    Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: fr.xephi.authme.api.NewAPI
    at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(URLClassLoader.java:381) ~[?:1.8.0_141]
    at org.bukkit.plugin.java.PluginClassLoader.findClass(PluginClassLoader.java:101) ~[server.jar:git-Spigot-21fe707-e1ebe52]
    at org.bukkit.plugin.java.PluginClassLoader.findClass(PluginClassLoader.java:86) ~[server.jar:git-Spigot-21fe707-e1ebe52]
    at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:424) ~[?:1.8.0_141]
    at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:357) ~[?:1.8.0_141]
    ... 8 więcej

14. Please add support for RedisBungee - Players are unable to chat or do any commands whatsoever

15. Whats up with the "Authentication Required" Message? I've set it up properly on my BungeeCord and using the latest AuthMeReloaded and AuthMeBungee off Jenkins.

Update: Players aswell cant run commands, they have to relog.

#19 XxDawnsusxX, Mar 10, 2019
    Last edited: Mar 10, 2019
  16. I have set up all the bungeecord hooks, the newest Bungeecord, Newset Authme 5.5.1-Snapshot and AuthMeBungee installed on my bungeecord and there is one big problem still - my players cannot chat, write any commands etc. Maybe there is a problem with AuthMeBungee since I am not the only one reporting this problem?

• Agree Agree x 1