Spigot Automated Crafting 2.5

Transforms droppers into automatic item crafters!

1. Is there any way to boost the autocrafter speed? It might be cool, because I'm using them in a bone to bonemeal, 6wise autocrafter dropper design.. but it's having a hard time keeping up.
    I think adding a config option for autocrafter speed might be a better idea.

Also, I don't think the current implementation is a good idea. Why not check for InventoryMoveItemEvent, or for paper, HopperMoveEvent, and then just confirm that it's to a loaded autocrafter(this actually removes the need to check for loaded chunks.), then craft items every x seconds?

#41 dkajlw, Feb 8, 2021
    Last edited: Feb 8, 2021
  2. I don't know if the current implementation is bad, checking if a chunk is loaded shouldn't be too heavy. I haven't profiled performance though. I don't know if basing it on an event will work, but the code is public, feel free to PR if you have a better implementation. Currently there's no setting to set the speed, I have heard multiple ideas for speed upgrading and I'll consider adding some in the future. However, I currently don't have the time to work on the plugin so I'm only keeping it up-to-date and fixing bugs, no new features.

3. Hey guys, I'm using this plugin on my server and it's working really well I love it. However, say I'm trying to make an automatic golden carrot farm. I have attached the auto crafting dropper to my carrot farm and gold farm, making an automatic output of golden carrots. But because my carrot farm is faster then my gold farm, eventually the dropper just gets full of carrots and can no longer take in the gold to make the gold carrots.

Is there a way to make it so theres always at least 1 slot available to each item that is needed for the crafting recipe?? Thank you.

• Like Like x 1
  4. I have this warning on my console

Code (YAML):
    06.04 03:44:08 [Server] WARN [AutomatedCrafting] Task #14 for AutomatedCrafting v2.4 generated an exception
    06.04 03:44:08 [Server] INFO java.lang.NoSuchMethodError
    : me.wolfyscript.customcrafting.CustomCrafting.getRecipeHandler()Lme/wolfyscript/customcrafting/handlers/RecipeHandler;
    06.04 03:44:08 [Server] INFO at nl.dgoossens.autocraft.compat.CustomCraftingCompat.load(CustomCraftingCompat.java:25) ~[?:?]
    06.04 03:44:08 [Server] INFO at nl.dgoossens.autocraft.RecipeLoader.reload(RecipeLoader.java:97) ~[?:?]
    06.04 03:44:08 [Server] INFO at nl.dgoossens.autocraft.RecipeLoader.lambda$new$0(RecipeLoader.java:27) ~[?:?]
    06.04 03:44:08 [Server] INFO at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_16_R3.scheduler.CraftTask.run(CraftTask.java:100) ~[patched_1.16.5.jar:git-Paper-581]
    06.04 03:44:08 [Server] INFO at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_16_R3.scheduler.CraftScheduler.mainThreadHeartbeat(CraftScheduler.java:468) ~[patched_1.16.5.jar:git-Paper-581]
    06.04 03:44:08 [Server] INFO at net.minecraft.server.v1_16_R3.MinecraftServer.w(MinecraftServer.java:1064) ~[patched_1.16.5.jar:git-Paper-581]
    06.04 03:44:08 [Server] INFO at net.minecraft.server.v1_16_R3.MinecraftServer.lambda$a$0(MinecraftServer.java:289) ~[patched_1.16.5.jar:git-Paper-581]
    06.04 03:44:08 [Server] INFO at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748) [?:1.8.0_282]

5. That's an issue with the latest version of CustomCrafting. WolfyScript makes breaking API changes quite often unfortunately and I do not have the time to keep updating AutomatedCrafting to stay compatible. I'll update to support the latest version again next time I update AutomatedCrafting, but for now you'll have to use an older version. CustomCrafting 1.6.1.0 should work, whether it supports any version after, I don't know. You can look at the update notes for those versions and if it mentions that big changes were made that's probably what broke it.

6. Honey Bottles, being crafted into honey blocks, leave the empty bottles inside the dispenser. I cannot seem to get them out with a hopper. How do i fix this or is this a bug?

7. I really like this plugin, maybe you should integrate some lag prevention in it if it's not done yet? it might lag out servers if to many are in a chunk.
    Also, can you integrate skript recipes made from skbee? That would be wonderful if it's possible!

8. This should work on the latest builds of paper. Sadly it doesn't work on Tuinity or Purpur

9. Hi,

I DMed you also, would you be able to add a permission to disallow the crafting of certain items, IE Hoppers

autocrafter.disallow.hopper

etc.

10. Hi, mr developer, is there a way to set it so that the auto crafter can craft multiple of the same items at once or increase the dropper speed.
    I run a smp and if i am able to craft maybe 64 melon seeds at once, the serevr might not lag

11. Currently there is no configuration option for this, but this could be added easily in a future update.

12. ok thx

13. Is this compatible for 1.17?

14. Tried the plugin on the latest 1.17 paper build and getting this warning in the console:
    Code (Text):
    [17:07:17 WARN]: java.lang.NullPointerException: Cannot invoke "java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Object[])" because "nl.dgoossens.autocraft.api.CraftingRecipe.itemConstructor" is null
    [17:07:17 WARN]:        at nl.dgoossens.autocraft.api.CraftingRecipe.getContainerItem(CraftingRecipe.java:64)
    [17:07:17 WARN]:        at nl.dgoossens.autocraft.helpers.BukkitRecipe.lambda$takeMaterials$11(BukkitRecipe.java:240)
    [17:07:17 WARN]:        at java.base/java.util.HashMap$KeySpliterator.forEachRemaining(HashMap.java:1694)
    [17:07:17 WARN]:        at java.base/java.util.stream.ReferencePipeline$Head.forEach(ReferencePipeline.java:762)
    [17:07:17 WARN]:        at nl.dgoossens.autocraft.helpers.BukkitRecipe.takeMaterials(BukkitRecipe.java:233)
    [17:07:17 WARN]:        at nl.dgoossens.autocraft.MainCrafterTick.lambda$run$0(MainCrafterTick.java:77)
    [17:07:17 WARN]:        at java.base/java.util.Optional.ifPresent(Optional.java:178)
    [17:07:17 WARN]:        at nl.dgoossens.autocraft.MainCrafterTick.run(MainCrafterTick.java:36)
    [17:07:17 WARN]:        at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_17_R1.scheduler.CraftTask.run(CraftTask.java:100)
    [17:07:17 WARN]:        at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_17_R1.scheduler.CraftScheduler.mainThreadHeartbeat(CraftScheduler.java:468)
    [17:07:17 WARN]:        at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.b(MinecraftServer.java:1488)
    [17:07:17 WARN]:        at net.minecraft.server.dedicated.DedicatedServer.b(DedicatedServer.java:476)
    [17:07:17 WARN]:        at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.a(MinecraftServer.java:1404)
    [17:07:17 WARN]:        at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.x(MinecraftServer.java:1180)
    [17:07:17 WARN]:        at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.lambda$spin$0(MinecraftServer.java:320)
    [17:07:17 WARN]:        at java.base/java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:831)

15. Aha, thanks for that log! It looks like there is an issue in 1.17 when getting the item to leave in the dispenser. So glass bottles for honey or a bucket for cakes. I'll address it in the next update.

• Like Like x 1
  16. Sorry to bother ya, but when is the next update coming? Absolutely adore this plugin but is practically unusable in 1.17.
    Also, so hoppers can take items out from autocrafters?
    Doesn't seem to work in purpur or paper for me.

17. I've started working on the 1.17 update and if you know how to download the code from Github you can build it yourself already. It's almost finished but I still need to test it. I've tried to fix all issues that have been reported since the last update, one of which required major changes, so I need to thoroughly test it all again.

Hoppers should already be able to take items out of autocrafters, I'm considering how I can add a vanilla-feeling way to allow you to filter it so you can make more complicated setups.

18. MineDaveXD updated Automated Crafting with a new update entry:

v2.5 - 1.17 update

Read the rest of this update entry...

19. Absolute legend :)
    Also, i think it's fine as it is. you can use comparators and things to control exactly how many items are in the droppers total.
    The issue is that on Purpur, you can't take stuff out from the droppers using hoppers.

20. I don't really understand how that can happen, that feels like a Purpur issue? Not something I can address?

#60 MineDaveXD, Jul 1, 2021
    Last edited: Jul 1, 2021