Automatic redirection

Discussion in 'BungeeCord Discussion' started by runefist, Oct 2, 2013.

1. Dear guys/girls,

I have a multiple servers running right now on a proxy, but now I really want my IP do the following thing: example!: "hub.domain.com" go to the hub and "rpg.domain.com" go to the RPG server, and so on with all my servers is this possible to make, but they all need to go through the proxy first since, I do not want players that not bought the game on my servers... I don't know how people did this but like on the walls server of mineca.de you can join through the hub first or just go direct with another IP, can someone tell me how they did this? So I am also glad if I have to buy a second domain for the RPG itself as long as it checks if the people are on a premium account.

Thanks runefist!

2. LiLChris

LiLChris Retired Moderator
    Retired

• Like Like x 1
  3. How would this plugin help me? This plugin cannot make pvp.domain.com join the pvp server and rpg.domain.com join the rpg server? Or am I wrong there?

4. CustomForms

CustomForms Retired Moderator
    Retired Supporter

It is not a plugin. The link is a guide on how to do exactly what you're talking about.

5. Ah yes I got that but do I just put a second domain in the "forced-host" or something like that? Cause it isn't really helping me I read everything :/

6. LiLChris

LiLChris Retired Moderator
    Retired

Example:

Code (Text):
      default_server: hub
      forced_hosts:
        hub.server.org: hub
        pvp.server.org: pvp
        plot.server.org: creative
      tab_list: GLOBAL_PING
      bind_local_address: true