Spigot AutoPickup V5.4.0

A useful prison plugin

1. hello? is this plugin abandoned??
    anyways, im happy if i can do autoblock watermelons.

2. I am having errors when breaking the blocks, they do not come to my inventory and it generates an error in the console. Please read my log until I see the error that happens after I log in and break a block (Survival mode)
    Log: https://pastebin.com/vbSWaDaH

3. [09:07:00 ERROR]: [AutoPickup] Plugin AutoPickup v3.9 has failed to register events for class me.MnMaxon.AutoPickup.MythicMobListener because net/elseland/xikage/MythicMobs/API/Bukkit/Events/MythicMobDeathEvent does not exist.

[09:07:00 ERROR]: [AutoPickup] Plugin AutoPickup v3.9 has failed to register events for class me.MnMaxon.AutoPickup.TokenEnchantListener because com/vk2gpz/tokenenchant/event/TEBlockExplodeEvent does not exist.

4. You need MythicMobs and TokenEnchant installed

5. It's possible to blacklist some items from AutoPickup?

6. would it be possible to make it compatiable with mcmmo
    if it already is then sorry for asking this question but as far as i could see then its not listed on there
    thanks in advance

7. I have a problem with the last update, when I activate the blacklist and put the maps that I do not want, after saving the file and restart the server, (because the reload of the plugin does not work) the file is the same as it was before.

8. No matter what I put in it it smelts Potatoes.....
    Code (Text):
    Enable Blacklist: true
    Blacklist:
    - '1'
    - Coal:1
    - Potato:1
    - '392:1'

9. Finally got it...weird....
    Code (Text):
    Enable Blacklist: true
    Blacklist:
    - '1'
    - Coal:1
    - Potato:1

10. I don't think this supports that old of Minecraft.
    Code (Text):
    INFO Caused by: java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: org.bukkit.inventory.PlayerInventory.getItemInMainHand()Lorg/bukkit/inventory/ItemStack;
    This is 1.9 and above....

11. Is there a version you can get on 1.8.8?

12. You could pay a Dev to recode it maybe....

13. Works nicely, where can I find the permissions list?

14. [09:39:57] [Server thread/ERROR]: [AutoPickup] Plugin AutoPickup v3.9 has failed to register events for class me.MnMaxon.AutoPickup.MythicMobListener because net/elseland/xikage/MythicMobs/API/Bukkit/Events/MythicMobDeathEvent does not exist.
    [09:39:57] [Server thread/ERROR]: [AutoPickup] Plugin AutoPickup v3.9 has failed to register events for class me.MnMaxon.AutoPickup.TokenEnchantListener because com/vk2gpz/tokenenchant/event/TEBlockExplodeEvent does not exist.

15. Greetings!

On 1.13.2 version of Minecraft, autoblock is not converting lapis into blocks. What can be the cause of this?

Thanks in advance!