Spigot AutoRestart 4.2.1

PlaceholderAPI, TitleAPI (fully customizable)

1. ServersMC submitted a new resource:

AutoRestart - automaticly restarts your server

Read more about this resource...

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. This plugin gives me this error when it is supposed to restart the server:

Code (Text):
    [17:33:24] [Craft Scheduler Thread - 268/WARN]: Exception in thread "Craft Scheduler Thread - 268"
    [17:33:24] [Craft Scheduler Thread - 268/WARN]: org.apache.commons.lang.UnhandledException: Plugin AutoRestart v1.0.1 generated an exception while executing task 25
        at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_8_R1.scheduler.CraftAsyncTask.run(CraftAsyncTask.java:56)
        at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1145)
        at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:615)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)
    Caused by: java.lang.IllegalStateException: Asynchronous player kick!
        at org.spigotmc.AsyncCatcher.catchOp(AsyncCatcher.java:14)
        at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_8_R1.entity.CraftPlayer.kickPlayer(CraftPlayer.java:218)
        at org.croniks.autorestart.Main$1.run(Main.java:40)
        at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_8_R1.scheduler.CraftTask.run(CraftTask.java:71)
        at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_8_R1.scheduler.CraftAsyncTask.run(CraftAsyncTask.java:53)
        ... 3 more

3. I am posting an update now! v1.0.2

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Would be really cool if you could make it restart at a exact date

• Like Like x 2
  5. You should add support for other things such as,
    Restarting after X hours and less than X players. If that isn't ever met then force restart ignoring online players after X Hours and so fourth.
    It'd be cool if you could hook into titlemanager and display titles for 1.8 players so they can receive a cool little restart alert. (Countdown maybe?)

• Creative Creative x 1
  6. Holy shit! Your a fucking genius!

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  7. That is really not necessary because the point for an autorestart is to clear your RAM. Especially for hosters who have a week tower.

8. Hmm still getting this error even with the latest version D:

Code (Text):
    [23:26:29 WARN]: Exception in thread "Craft Scheduler Thread - 4279"
    [23:26:29 WARN]: org.apache.commons.lang.UnhandledException: Plugin AutoRestart v1.0.2 generated an exception while executing task 25
            at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_8_R1.scheduler.CraftAsyncTask.run(CraftAsyncTask.java:56)
            at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1145)
            at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:615)
            at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)
    Caused by: java.lang.IllegalStateException: Asynchronous player kick!
            at org.spigotmc.AsyncCatcher.catchOp(AsyncCatcher.java:14)
            at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_8_R1.entity.CraftPlayer.kickPlayer(CraftPlayer.java:218)
            at org.croniks.autorestart.Main$1.run(Main.java:41)
            at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_8_R1.scheduler.CraftTask.run(CraftTask.java:71)
            at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_8_R1.scheduler.CraftAsyncTask.run(CraftAsyncTask.java:53)
            ... 3 more

9. Im not having a problem with it? It seems like your Spigot might be out of date? Try using the "/autore now" and have about a couple players on, and see what happeneds? Also may you send me a copy of your config file?

10. Actually i fixed the error, get version 1.0.3. I went on your server, and asked your members about the plugin, to see if the restart actually happeneds, so I can find out the problem easier, so then boom. Dont mind the other comment, keep me updated on crashes

• Like Like x 1
  11. Server stopped and didnt start again, having this plugin gets dangerous. Heres the log:
    28.12 18:46:42 [Server] WARN at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_8_R1.util.ServerShutdownThread.run(ServerShutdownThread.java:16)
    28.12 18:46:42 [Server] WARN at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R1.MinecraftServer.stop(MinecraftServer.java:440)
    28.12 18:46:42 [Server] WARN at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R1.PlayerList.v(PlayerList.java:1119)
    28.12 18:46:42 [Server] WARN at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R1.PlayerConnection.disconnect(PlayerConnection.java:173)
    28.12 18:46:42 [Server] WARN at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R1.PlayerConnection.a(PlayerConnection.java:832)
    28.12 18:46:42 [Server] WARN at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R1.PlayerList.disconnect(PlayerList.java:325)
    28.12 18:46:42 [Server] WARN at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R1.World.kill(World.java:1104)
    28.12 18:46:42 [Server] WARN at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R1.WorldServer.b(WorldServer.java:971)
    28.12 18:46:42 [Server] WARN at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R1.World.b(World.java:1068)
    28.12 18:46:42 [Server] WARN at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R1.WorldManager.b(WorldManager.java:22)
    28.12 18:46:42 [Server] WARN at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R1.EntityTracker.untrackEntity(EntityTracker.java:134)
    28.12 18:46:42 [Server] WARN at org.spigotmc.AsyncCatcher.catchOp(AsyncCatcher.java:14)
    28.12 18:46:42 [Server] WARN java.lang.IllegalStateException: Asynchronous entity untrack!

Using Spigot 1.8 BuildTools#19

12. please make sure you have edited your file that starts the server! The instructions are on the description on the resource.

13. Hey! Are you ever going to add (any) of the features I recommended?

14. yeah, im going to do the alerts, with the titlemanager

15. My start.sh is the way u decribed it in ur installation instructions. I left server for a night, it survived, maybe it was random error and it wont persist. Thing is i have no error on server and it was first crash in its history. Ill test it few more days and report, im not saying this plugin doesnt work, i just had random crash because of it. Thats a fact. And another guy even had broken pipe error when disconnecting all players from server. Im totally not java dev, but maybe u should give more time for files to save and players to disconnect? Ill report hows new version running soon :)

• Informative Informative x 1