Spigot AutoRestart 4.2.1

PlaceholderAPI, TitleAPI (fully customizable)

1. Currently no. Sorry

• Like Like x 1
  2. It should, are you getting any error codes?

3. Hello,

I am having an issue.
    Whenever I change anything in the config, the plugin changes it back to default

4. Are you changing the version number? Or getting any messages when starting the server up?

5. I've checked, and it looks like it makes a copy every time the server restarts even if I didn't touch it. I haven't seen anything in console, but ill check again now.

6. Delete the plugin folder and restart the server for it to reload. If it still happens, let me know.

7. I did this a few weeks ago and it still did the same thing. Ill try again though

8. What OS are you using, Java version, Spigot version, and AutoRestart version

9. Just checked, its still doing the errors after deleting the folder.

OS is Ubuntu 20.04 LTS.

java -v output:
    Code (Text):
    java version "1.8.0_191"
    Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment (build 1.8.0_191-b12)
    Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (build 25.191-b12, mixed mode
    Spigot version:
    This server is running Tuinity version git-Tuinity-"475ca7c" (MC: 1.16.1) (Implementing API version 1.16.1-R0.1-SNAPSHOT)

AutoRestart v4.2.1

10. I am having an issue where it isn't actually restarting my server. The message displays but it never runs the command to restart. Even if I change the command to be "say" or something instead of "restart" it never runs. Any ideas?

I am running this in version 1.16.2 so it may just need an update. I am also using Ubuntu 20.04 LTS.

11. Yeah this happens to me as well

12. I having the problem where on every reboot the plugin creates a backup of your own configs and create a new one of all files.

Here's the error: https://gist.github.com/FabioZumbi12/944ff4c585be835d5e6fbbae098d2455

The problem is with the default files, untouched by me! Tryied to remove the folder too and let the plugin creates and no results. This way i cant customize the plugin as my needs :/

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  13. Ubuntu 20.04 LTS

14. It has to do with your encoding. I dont remember how to do it, but you need to force java to encode files as UTF-8

Edit: I'll try to search it up, I remember someone had an issue like this and I posted a fix somewhere, I dont remember where.

15. Okay, in your start.sh file, add this property after "java"

-Dfile.encoding=UTF-8

example:
    java -Dfile.encoding=UTF-8 -jar spigot.jar