Average TPS: 2 GG

Discussion in 'Performance Tweaking' started by Zaino60, May 9, 2015.

1. Zaino60

Supporter

2. not sure but wow. never see any similar P.M.

3. Try to disable Mobs if you don't need them in your lobby. Your database for PermissionsEX àlso looks very slow, do you use a SSD?

4. -> PermissionsEx(if is using MySQL), i have it on my server but all is cached to prevent lag.

5. CoreTokens v2.1.3 Total: 21.753 s Pct: 8.37%
    disable this lol

6. Also I see you have my plugin haha
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  7. GeorgeHousley123

Supporter

How many hubs do you have?

8. CoreTokens and PermissionsEX.

9. It looks like cpu issues, look at how long it takes for entities to tick

10. joehot200

Supporter

Why do you need entities to move in the hub?

Set the activation ranges to 1.

11. Or just disable mob spawning.

12. Zaino60

Supporter

I have an SSD and I have mobs enabled at my Hub server because I need them for my Gadgets Plugin (ProdigyGadgets) to work :/ But I don't think that's a problem because I disabled Mob Spawning globally except in the spawn with World Guard. I'll see what I can do with Core Tokens. Also, what's the problem with PermissionsEX? I have been using it in all my servers of my network since I created it and never had a problem with it! How can I fix it so it stops lagging?

13. Are you sure that this settings have influence on ProdigyGadgets?

14. Zaino60

Supporter

Yes I tested without mobs and gadgets including mobs didn't work :(

15. JamesJ

Supporter

Lemme guess, you've got 1 hub..?
    Edit: No you have 2.

And 2 TPS?

Hub: [​IMG]
    Hub2: [​IMG]
    Hub3: [​IMG]

16. Zaino60

Supporter

IKR I added 2 hubs today (This thread is from yesterday). Yet still I want to know how to solve the lag problems so I avoid further lag when any of the three hubs fills up...

17. Something hooks into your entitys what you should disable...

• Informative Informative x 1
  18. JamesJ

Supporter

Add more. Hypixel has 5 hubs, and like 10+ hubs for their mini-game lobbies.
    HiveMC has quite a few hubs, you can't count.
    Mineplex has 50+ across two individual networks. So yeah, the more the merrier clearly lol.

19. Zaino60

Supporter

Yeah I realised more hubs was the fatest and best way to fix lag problems :D I have three atm and everything is working perfectly! If I see lag problems are back I'll consider adding more. However, I find it AWFUL that when one hub fills with more than 50 players it starts lagging hardcore, that's why I would like to fix that too ;)
    Anyway, thanks for the help and feedback to fix this. It is HIGHLY APPRECIATED!

20. GeorgeHousley123

Supporter