Bukkit Backpack 2.1.2

A virtual backpack you can upgrade and open anywhere!

1. Lidle updated Backpack with a new update entry:

Addition - Upgrade Lock

Read the rest of this update entry...

2. Lidle updated Backpack with a new update entry:

Additions and Bug Fixes

3. Lidle updated Backpack with a new update entry:

Revamped Code and Improved Viewing

4. Need help, unsure what is going on. Just added and set perms. And when other players use the command this is what happens.
    https://pastebin.com/Uw0Amwfg
    I am OP and I get no error.

Fixed the first error I think lol Edited thei invtory configs for each player from 1 to 9 but now they wont upgrade. We get this error

https://pastebin.com/aQpBcgZL

#27 BSKCorp, Dec 7, 2017
    Last edited: Dec 8, 2017
  5. This wont work at all on a 1.12.2 server will it?

6. It should. Let me go through my code and see why this is happening. Working on a small update for it now, but I am glad you logged this for me.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Hello! I really like the idea of your plugin! I am having 1 issue and I might be alone... :(

So I use PermissionsEx and when I added the nodes backpack.upgrade and/or backpack.upgrade.5, I still get the error I cannot upgrade my backpack. Is there a reason you may know of why this is happening?

I am Op and getting this message as result: You cannot upgrade past level: 1.
    I am running Spigot 1.12.1-R0.1-SNAPSHOT

If more info is needed, please let me know. (I will rate 5 star if I can get this working :) )

Edit: Also, if possible, please implement server console access to the upgrade command. This would solve all my problems too!

Thank you!

8. I am assuming you are using the latest version of the plugin?

9. That is correct, the latest version. I see you released a fix and I uploaded it to the server and it works!! Your response time is legendary! Thank you!

Reviewed with 5/5! You rock!

10. Thank you! Keep an eye for updates!