Spigot BagOfGold 3.0.0

BagOfGold creates a new dimension in Minecraft where your server Economy is item based.

1. doesn't 1.8 have the old pvp? anyways after 1.13 nobody will bother for 1.7

2. Well more than 91% of my users have moved to Minecraft 1.10 or newer and 75% has moved to MC 1.12.

So I help alot more users when I develop on the new versions than on the old ones.

3. I have added a Banker Trait for Citizens2. Please help me with the testing. You can create a Banker this way:

/npc create Banker --trait BagOfGoldBanker

Let me know what you think?

4. Ah I was gonna wait to use the plugin when the dependency for mob hunting is dropped. so its less confusing

5. That not in the near future,,,,

6. I tested this plugin is it is really nice for a server with friends!

7. Thank you, please make review :)

8. Found a bug, whenever I right click a bag to half the contents, then do /bal half the money disappears, sometimes it all disappears and the balance is £0. Think its having trouble talking to essentials setting players balances......love the plugin works great apart from that adds a nice touch to the game.

9. think its in the Drop and Pickup part, half a bag of gold and place on floor, pick it back up, do /bal and one bag disappears

10. Well, I will fix the bug if I find a way to reproduce it. So please help me with that :)

11. Rocologo updated BagOfGold with a new update entry:

This is not an update

Read the rest of this update entry...

12. Rocologo updated BagOfGold with a new update entry:

V1.0.0 Bug fixing

Read the rest of this update entry...