Bukkit Bags 2 1.3

Transport your stuff with... Bags! A unique plugin that adds bags with custom textures.

1. benfah submitted a new resource:

Bags 2 - Transport your stuff with... Bags! A unique plugin that adds bags with custom textures.

Read more about this resource...

2. Maxi-Games

Maxi-Games Previously tryolivier

hello,

thanks !

but don't works well for the andvil bag don't works

when we repair or rename or use the andvil bag when click to have the item the previous item is here not the new one repaired

the craft bag don't works too we can't craft with it

logs https://hastebin.com/imepezupaz.vbs

thanks

3. I have an issue with bags 2
    The bag comes as a diamond hoe,
    so when people try to open the bag while looking at dirt, it's like a multi-purpose item. (unbreakable hoe + bag)
    would it be possible to change the diamond hoe into something else? like a wooden sword or something.
    another one is, it's showing "unbreakable" when I hover on the item. I think it should be hidden,
    and maybe have different lore for the small and big bag cause right now, there's no way to tell if the item bag is big or small

4. Does it work with 1.8-1.8.9? Because setting up a networtk on 1.8 or 1.8.8 and would like to use this.

5. Yup, working on it :).

• Like Like x 1
  6. Both problems are now fixed. JO3QMA's bug was related to Bags 2. TheFritz's bug to CustomUtils

• Like Like x 1
  7. Paperspigot 1.12.1
    Build 1190

Whywhy Q___Q

[19:42:05 ERROR]: Could not load 'plugins/Bags.jar' in folder 'plugins'
    org.bukkit.plugin.UnknownDependencyException: CustomUtils
    at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.loadPlugins(SimplePluginManager.java:219) [patched_1.12.1.jar:git-Paper-1190]
    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_12_R1.CraftServer.loadPlugins(CraftServer.java:305) [patched_1.12.1.jar:git-Paper-1190]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_12_R1.DedicatedServer.init(DedicatedServer.java:223) [patched_1.12.1.jar:git-Paper-1190]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_12_R1.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:616) [patched_1.12.1.jar:git-Paper-1190]
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745) [?:1.8.0_111]

8. You also need to install CustomUtils (see top of the main page)

9. Maxi-Games

Maxi-Games Previously tryolivier

@benfah you haven't answered about this error

Can you help me please??

10. Could you please send me your latest.log. :)

11. LoL

If you try to craft with two Bags on the workbench, it turns into a diamond hoe.

Attached Files:

12. Hi, what about my question if it works with 1.8.8? Would be great to know :)

13. No, it doesn't work with 1.8.x :|

14. Ok thats bad because network is 1.8.x only :(

Thanks for your answer

15. Works perfect, good job!
    But... Is there any way to teach the crafts to users?

16. I found a bug in Bags.
    1st.
    The crafting backpack does not work.
    Also, if you close the item without returning it, the item will not be refunded.
    Perhaps it causes the server to time out and inaccessible.(It is not reproducible)

https://pastebin.com/L0qieRPp

Attached Files: