Spigot Bags 2.0.0

A unique plugin that adds bags with custom textures without influencing default textures!

1. Add a permissions for crafting

• Agree Agree x 2
  2. There are permissions for crafting, look at the permissions. ;)

3. Hey!

First, you must know, I love this plugin!! :D

I have a question though, some players see the bag texture as a sword. Any idea why this is happening or how we can fix it?

Thanks!!

4. The players who see that as a sword, don't have the texture pack applied, they must have the server resourcepacks enabled, you can enable it by editing the server in the multiplayer screen, there is a box called Server Resourcepacks or something like that. They should set this to Enabled or Prompt :D.​

5. OH! So that's where that custom resource prompt was coming from! Lol! Someone asked me the other day if we use one and I was confused and said no.
    Now I know the answer is yes! If you want to see your bag :p

Thanks so much for your quick response and a great plugin!

6. Yeah, noticed that as well. Not a big issue for me thought since I find this plugin being on not needing any commands (well, beside a working "reload" :p)

• Informative Informative x 1
  8. If I understood " " right then you've written that you're fixing it asap. In this case I can only thank again for your hard work. :)

9. hey, ive got this error while loading the plugin :

Loading libraries, please wait...
    [17:33:01 INFO]: Starting minecraft server version 1.9
    [17:33:01 INFO]: Loading properties
    [17:33:01 INFO]: Default game type: SURVIVAL
    [17:33:01 INFO]: Generating keypair
    [17:33:01 INFO]: Starting Minecraft server on *:25565
    [17:33:01 INFO]: Using default channel type
    [17:33:01 INFO]: This server is running CraftBukkit version git-Bukkit-7fc5cd8 (MC: 1.9) (Implementing API version 1.9-R0.1-SNAPSHOT)
    [17:33:01 INFO]: [Bags] Loading Bags v1.2.8
    [17:33:01 INFO]: Preparing level "world"
    [17:33:02 INFO]: Preparing start region for level 0 (Seed: -8913466909937400889)
    [17:33:03 INFO]: Preparing spawn area: 15%
    [17:33:04 INFO]: Preparing spawn area: 75%
    [17:33:04 INFO]: Preparing start region for level 1 (Seed: -8913466909937400889)
    [17:33:04 INFO]: Preparing start region for level 2 (Seed: -8913466909937400889)
    [17:33:04 INFO]: [Bags] Enabling Bags v1.2.8
    [17:33:04 ERROR]: Error occurred while enabling Bags v1.2.8 (Is it up to date?)
    java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: org.bukkit.inventory.meta.ItemMeta.spigot()Lorg/bukkit/inventory/meta/ItemMeta$Spigot;
    at me.benfah.bags.main.RecipeManager.setDamageAndUnbreakable(RecipeManager.java:91) ~[?:?]
    at me.benfah.bags.main.RecipeManager.getBag(RecipeManager.java:98) ~[?:?]
    at me.benfah.bags.main.RecipeManager.doRecipes(RecipeManager.java:26) ~[?:?]
    at me.benfah.bags.main.RecipeManager.<init>(RecipeManager.java:20) ~[?:?]
    at me.benfah.bags.main.Bags.onEnable(Bags.java:75) ~[?:?]
    at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPlugin.setEnabled(JavaPlugin.java:292) ~[craftbukkit.jar:git-Bukkit-7fc5cd8]
    at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader.enablePlugin(JavaPluginLoader.java:332) [craftbukkit.jar:git-Bukkit-7fc5cd8]
    at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.enablePlugin(SimplePluginManager.java:404) [craftbukkit.jar:git-Bukkit-7fc5cd8]
    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_9_R1.CraftServer.loadPlugin(CraftServer.java:346) [craftbukkit.jar:git-Bukkit-7fc5cd8]
    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_9_R1.CraftServer.enablePlugins(CraftServer.java:318) [craftbukkit.jar:git-Bukkit-7fc5cd8]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_9_R1.MinecraftServer.t(MinecraftServer.java:403) [craftbukkit.jar:git-Bukkit-7fc5cd8]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_9_R1.MinecraftServer.l(MinecraftServer.java:368) [craftbukkit.jar:git-Bukkit-7fc5cd8]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_9_R1.MinecraftServer.a(MinecraftServer.java:323) [craftbukkit.jar:git-Bukkit-7fc5cd8]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_9_R1.DedicatedServer.init(DedicatedServer.java:241) [craftbukkit.jar:git-Bukkit-7fc5cd8]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_9_R1.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:506) [craftbukkit.jar:git-Bukkit-7fc5cd8]
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source) [?:1.8.0_74]
    [17:33:04 INFO]: Server permissions file permissions.yml is empty, ignoring it
    [17:33:04 INFO]: Done (3,059s)! For help, type "help" or "?"
    [17:33:04 INFO]: Starting GS4 status listener
    [17:33:04 INFO]: Query running on 0.0.0.0:25565

Anyone know how i can fix this? commands etc are working but not the recipes. Ive tryed reinstall but it wont work.

10. You need Spigot for that plugin. ;)

11. In the earlier version we can rename bags
    Now once i named it after i use the bag the name back to "bag"
    Can it be able rename again?

12. Yes, I'll make an update tomorrow ;).

13. Hi, I'm having some real trouble trying to configure permissions for this plugin. I noticed in your code, that you had everything set to give everyone permissions... would it be possible to set the default to no permissions?

I'm having to negate all the permissions and trying to add them one by one which makes it really confusing since I'm only allowing usage for certain bags. I also don't understand why, but occasionally the permissions don't work. If you could make this change it would be fantastic.

14. There is support for Spigot 1.8.8?

15. No, only for 1.9 :(.

16. I'm assuming that you have PermissionsEx. That's quite easy, at the permissions section in the permissions.yml file you can also write
    Code (Text):
    - -bag.open.big
    to remove the permission instead of only
    Code (Text):
    - your.permission

17. Hmmm... perms: bag.craft.normal and bag.open.small is for the standard bag, right? Just curious, why not just have .normal on both?

18. umm I know it's stupid but i put my bag in to bag and it just disappear
    can u add a command to let op get the bag with any number id they want?

19. Wasn't that fixed in last update so you couldn't put the bag inside itself?