Ban Manager?

Discussion in 'Spigot Plugin Help' started by Savetheslimes, May 18, 2016.

1. I'm looking for a plugin to use for my server to handle bans, kicks, mutes etc. I don't like the ugly essentials bans and stuff. I liked the plugin named 'BanManager' and 'BungeeAdminTools' but all the good ones are for Bungeecord, and I'm not on Bungee. :( I'm looking for one that has a neat GUI like BanManager if possible and easy to configure and configurable messages.

2. And what exactly is wrong with BanManager? I may be misunderstanding, but BM isn't just for bungee. Works fine on my server and I don't use bungee.

3. G2U

G2U

• Like Like x 2
  4. BanManager caused a crash daily on a server I was setting up for no reason. It literally DDoSed the server with the amount of packets/connections it was sending to MySQL (default settings).

Use Litebans.

5. I agree use LiteBans

6. Just to point out that the original BanManager (which is still in active development, and over 4 years old) does not have an in game GUI. I have seen a lot of other developers using the same name which is now causing a lot of confusion. It is not bungeecord dependant either. If you do come across a problem, please open an issue

7. LiteBans doesn't have a GUI.

8. https://www.spigotmc.org/resources/shawlafs-banmanager.20231/ 'Thanks to a plugin called BungeeUtil, I found out that you can create Inventories etc on the proxy, which meant I was able to convert this plugin into a proxy only plugin. Which is exactly what I wanted to do, without making this a command base Banmanager.' I must be seeing the wrong plugin what's the other one?
    Has no mute feature.

9. Has no mute feature yet*

10. Also not all variables didn't work, I couldn't display who banned who when I added it to Chat Messages.

11. Well I don't use it, I only use BAT (BungeeAdminTools). The OP doesn't have Bungeecord so...

12. MaxBans is very good. Try that. Its free and fully costumizable!

13. No UUID support.

• Like Like x 1
  14. AdvanceBan or LiteBans

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. I'll vouch for LiteBans, i've never had an issue while working with it. As far as i'm aware that it also supports a web interface using PHP.

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. Correct, LiteBans is bae

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. This is true.

18. The config is a pain in the a**. I gave up on it nearly took an hour and it wasn't how I ended wanting it so I gave up.

19. We use Litebans and it is very nice and have muche extra features