Bungee - Proxy BandaliBungeeAntiBot 1.2

The solution to attacks from bots bungee cord

1. Fernando3000 submitted a new resource:

BandaliBungeeAntiBot - The solution to attacks from bots bungee cord

Read more about this resource...

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Very interesting plugin with combating attacks on the server. My opinion is a good server.

3. smmmadden

Benefactor

just curious how you can tell a bot from a server pinging the bungee server for up/down time and availability and for votifier/voting plugins that check servers. There is no content on the Overview tab to tell users how to use it, what it prevents and what it doesn't.

4. hi ,
    You're right now I put the description of the algorithm.

5. smmmadden

Benefactor

I see that, that helps a lot but also confirms that if a sites like minecraft-mp.com, craftservers.net and minecraftforum.net ping the server every 5/10/15 minutes to make sure it is up, this plugin may block it (which would be bad).

6. Not, this plugin not blocked ping . only blocked conecction ip temporaly or permanent.
    Sorry for muy bad inglisg .

7. smmmadden

Benefactor

Okay, just tried it on BungeeCord Server 1.12.1 and it fails to load.
    23:45:21 [WARNING] Error enabling plugin BandaliBungeeAntiBot
    java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/apache/http/ParseException
    at java.lang.Class.getDeclaredConstructors0(Native Method)
    at java.lang.Class.privateGetDeclaredConstructors(Unknown Source)
    at java.lang.Class.getConstructor0(Unknown Source)
    at java.lang.Class.getDeclaredConstructor(Unknown Source)
    at net.md_5.bungee.api.plugin.PluginManager.enablePlugin(PluginManager.java:305)
    at net.md_5.bungee.api.plugin.PluginManager.loadPlugins(PluginManager.java:212)
    at net.md_5.bungee.BungeeCord.start(BungeeCord.java:264)
    at net.md_5.bungee.BungeeCordLauncher.main(BungeeCordLauncher.java:55)
    at net.md_5.bungee.Bootstrap.main(Bootstrap.java:15)
    Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.apache.http.ParseException
    at net.md_5.bungee.api.plugin.PluginClassloader.loadClass0(PluginClassloader.java:53)
    at net.md_5.bungee.api.plugin.PluginClassloader.loadClass(PluginClassloader.java:27)
    at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
    ... 9 more

8. Version with bug , dowload current version pls.

9. smmmadden

Benefactor

when you post a bug fix, can you provide the details of what bug was fixed? This helps server owners make informed decisions on whether it addresses their reported issue or not. :)

Also, you need to increment the version whenever you change anything in the plugin that requires another download. This is an industry standard and server owners and you will know which version has the fixes/enhancements to it.

10. Sorry I only solved the lack of a library within the .jar so do not update the version.

11. smmmadden

Benefactor

that's not a best practice. As stated, if you don't update the version for each update that a customer has to download, you cannot guarantee they have the right version of the software if both show 1.2 but there is a difference between them. The assumption here is that your expecting the downloader (person) to look at the Version History tab when you don't need to be there to download the jar. Getting in the habit of changing versions after each update that requires another download is an industry standard. If you ever work for a software company, they all work the same way. :) I'm letting you know this is how to do it as I've been doing this for over 35 years and speaking from experience.

12. smmmadden

Benefactor

the fixed version does appear to work starting up the server. Some things to consider fixing in your next update. I'll be testing this out to see how it works with the servers polling it. So far, it appears to be working with the one IP address I don't know what it is for.
    1. banmsg: '&cYou ip are banned'
    2. kickmessage: '&c[Security] Your ip is blocked temporarily.'
    3. autobanip: true
    4. interval: 15000 ###MILISEGUNDOS
    5. ipbans:
    The - is six spaces then an arbitrary IP address appears. Why?

If the config is going to be in English, I suggest the following:
    1. banmsg: '&cYour IP Address has been banned.'
    2. kickmessage: 'Your IP Address has been blocked temporarily.'
    4. interval: 15000 #Milliseconds
    5. The 6 spaces in from the left doesn't appear to match standard yaml spacing. Does this support manual updating of IP's if set to false for autobanip? I was expecting two or four spaces indented.
    During startup of the server, I wouldn't be expecting anything to show (1 & 2 especially) but they do write out to the console. There isn't really a need to do so. Also, the line stating "Plugin cargado." This should be "Plugin loaded" right?
    upload_2017-8-9_21-59-55.png
    You might also consider creating a messages_xx.yml languages file so server owners can customize to their language. :)
    Hope this feedback helps!
    Steve

13. Thank you very much for the translation. I speak Spanish. I do not speak English very well. Thank you for your help.
    Thank you very much for the translation. I speak Spanish. I do not speak English very well. Thank you for your help.

6 is ip ban example i remove in next version.

• Like Like x 1