Spigot BannerBoard [Paid] [Deleted]

Discussion in 'Resource Discussion' started by sander2798, Mar 27, 2016.

1. Fixed it myself :)

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. Why i can't show the 3D skin?

It's just show the red square.

How did i fix it?

#842 SlenderDan, Dec 20, 2017
    Last edited: Dec 20, 2017
  3. You need to put your code into the config, it will do that until you do. That's to prevent people from using his service without paying.

4. Please contact @TrinityDEV for support :)

5. Hi im getting this error when I try to use the plugin, any fix?

Code (Text):
    java.awt.AWTError: Can't connect to X11 window server using ':1' as the value of the DISPLAY variable.
        at sun.awt.X11GraphicsEnvironment.initDisplay(Native Method) ~[?:1.8.0_144]
        at sun.awt.X11GraphicsEnvironment.access$200(X11GraphicsEnvironment.java:65) ~[?:1.8.0_144]
        at sun.awt.X11GraphicsEnvironment$1.run(X11GraphicsEnvironment.java:115) ~[?:1.8.0_144]
        at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method) ~[?:1.8.0_144]
        at sun.awt.X11GraphicsEnvironment.<clinit>(X11GraphicsEnvironment.java:74) ~[?:1.8.0_144]
        at java.lang.Class.forName0(Native Method) ~[?:1.8.0_144]
        at java.lang.Class.forName(Class.java:264) ~[?:1.8.0_144]
        at java.awt.GraphicsEnvironment.createGE(GraphicsEnvironment.java:103) ~[?:1.8.0_144]
        at java.awt.GraphicsEnvironment.getLocalGraphicsEnvironment(GraphicsEnvironment.java:82) ~[?:1.8.0_144]
        at me.bigteddy98.bannerboard.ec9fd.<init>(Unknown Source) ~[?:?]
        at me.bigteddy98.bannerboard.Main.c(Unknown Source) ~[?:?]
        at me.bigteddy98.bannerboard.fffa3.run(Unknown Source) ~[?:?]
        at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_9_R1.scheduler.CraftTask.run(CraftTask.java:71) ~[spigot.jar:git-Spigot-d20369f-7fc5cd8]
        at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_9_R1.scheduler.CraftScheduler.mainThreadHeartbeat(CraftScheduler.java:350) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-d20369f-7fc5cd8]
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_9_R1.MinecraftServer.D(MinecraftServer.java:729) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-d20369f-7fc5cd8]
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_9_R1.DedicatedServer.D(DedicatedServer.java:400) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-d20369f-7fc5cd8]
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_9_R1.MinecraftServer.C(MinecraftServer.java:660) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-d20369f-7fc5cd8]
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_9_R1.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:559) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-d20369f-7fc5cd8]
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748) [?:1.8.0_144]

6. Hi, please contact @TrinityDEV for support :)

7. What is this?

[BannerBoard] Failed to do preperations for user (SNIP). SocketTimeoutException connect timed out.

Happening a lot

8. Some internal issues at the SkinRender service, this will be fixed by tomorrow.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Ight, thanks!

10. Thanks for the heads up! Thought I had been blocked temporaily^^

11. Hi everybody,

The skinrender.com service has had some downtime over the past few days. This had nothing to do with you or people being blocked, as some people thought. The problem was on our side. The render server had an up-time of ~400 days, which caused it to become awfully slow. Unfortunately this happened while I was away for the weekend without the ability to take action. The server was rebooted and everything is hopefully fixed now. If it appears that the server was not just too slow, but also could not handle the large number of skin render requests (currently sometimes up to 1000 per minute), we will have to move to a bigger server. We will watch the service closely and keep you up to date if something changes. Thanks for your trust & patience and sorry for the inconvenience!

Kind regards,
    Sander.

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  12. @Sander237 @TrinityDEV

Not a support question, but does BannerBoard have any type of conversion system to go from X plugin to BannerBoard?

I have quite a lot of existing banners from SketchMap, and I'm aware how skmap and BannerBoard display pictures differently store pictures differently, but a conversion system sounds heavenly

13. Doesn't sound like a feature that will be used a lot. And it will probably never be added since it affects such a small group of users, and it doesn't add any value that the plugin actually needs.

14. Yeah that makes sense. It would only be used once or twice at max by a server owner

Thanks for the fast response :)

15. @Kroh i think you tagged the wrong person i didn't say anything here at all next time look up who's name is in the ticket ;)

• Like Like x 1
  16. sadly since i bough this i cannot use skinrender .... it just doesnt show anything.
    beside that my own img url from the web is working in the browser but not ingame. it shows nothing again

17. Hi, please contact @TrinityDEV for support. Please provide logs and screenshots. There is not much we can do about "it simply does not work" ;)

18. ssamjh

@TrinityDEV

Is there any way to get placeholders to update with the slidedelay feature? I know it is mentioned about it being a bug above, but then how does /bannerboard reload work correctly?

They update with bannerboard reload but having placeholders update every 60 seconds would be cool.

#859 ssamjh, Jan 15, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 15, 2018
  19. Hi I see all these cool graphics for the backgrounds and frames. Is there like a website that's got backgrounds like these? Thank you!